The Student Room Group

Geography As AQA Health

Hi guys,
I'm making some revision notes and I am a bit confused as to how gender influences access to exercise, health care and good nutrition...
Was wondering I anyone had any ideas
ideas.
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Thanks 😃

Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum
should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Reply 3
Original post by studymonkey24
Hi guys,
I'm making some revision notes and I am a bit confused as to how gender influences access to exercise, health care and good nutrition...
Was wondering I anyone had any ideas
ideas.

Women generally speaking live longer than men, but are twice as likely to have a higher morbidity. Women are less likely to take part in sports (18.5% vs 23.7%) and as a result 'ladies only' classes have been set up in many areas. The 'this girl can' campaign is an example of this.

Hope this helps!
Original post by Chlo98
Women generally speaking live longer than men, but are twice as likely to have a higher morbidity. Women are less likely to take part in sports (18.5% vs 23.7%) and as a result 'ladies only' classes have been set up in many areas. The 'this girl can' campaign is an example of this.

Hope this helps!

That's great thanks :smile:👍

Quick Reply

Latest