The Student Room Group

How did your exam go?? The epic 2015 GCSE exam discussion thread!

So, you've done your exams and want to find out how everybody else got on? :biggrin: . Then here's the place to do so!

So tell us, how do you think you did?

Check out the GCSE exam sentiment thread 2015 to see how everyone feels their exam went
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

**** gcse
Original post by elgita234
**** gcse

:console: You'll be alright - hang in there :dumbells: :h: One day at a time :h:

:banana2:
Reply 3
So, how did everyone find the RS exams today? :holmes:
Original post by Nirgilis
So, how did everyone find the RS exams today? :holmes:

Ridiculously easy. Once you master the art bs'ing you can get A's in RS and english. The mark schemes literally say 'they may say this but give marks if you think it's right.' WJEC also ask the same questions almost every year.
Reply 5
Original post by Clintbarton
Ridiculously easy. Once you master the art bs'ing you can get A's in RS and english. The mark schemes literally say 'they may say this but give marks if you think it's right.' WJEC also ask the same questions almost every year.

:awesome: . Well, one down :biggrin: . Let's hope you come out with the same positive mindset from all the other exams eh? :tongue:

Which exam is next for you? :h:
Original post by Nirgilis
:awesome: . Well, one down :biggrin: . Let's hope you come out with the same positive mindset from all the other exams eh? :tongue:

Which exam is next for you? :h:

B2 and b3 tomorrow :redface: I love biology but struggle with plants in general especially in b2, and transport systems. hope it goes well!
It was ok. Well I don't know how I did I always have this thing after exam where I don't have a feeling about how I did and I'm scared of failing. But I do know that the grade we actually get depends on the examiners mood, when they are marking your paper and how strict they are and how tired they are.
Anyone else do edexcel citizenship today ?? How was it ?
Original post by parrot16
But I do know that the grade we actually get depends on the examiners mood, when they are marking your paper and how strict they are and how tired they are.

Get this out of your head

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Get this out of your head

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I'm trying....

Spoiler

Did anyone do RE unit 5? (St Mark's Gospel)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone do sociology? I thought it was harder than the past papers.. Especially the twelve mark questions
Reply 13
Original post by lovaticfordemi
Exam Subject : RS Ethics 1 and 2
Exam Board: OCR
Feeling::biggrin:

Did you find it ok? I did it too.
Reply 14
Original post by RKM21
Did you find it ok? I did it too.

Moved your post to the discussion thread :yep:
Reply 15
anyone do ocr citizenship today? how did you find it?
anyone doing OCR higher 21st century B1-3 at 1:50pm tomorrow?
I have my first exam tomorrow. French >•<. Kinda scared but not really feeling the pressure of exams tbh. Not really kicked in yet that these are qualifications I'll hold for the rest of my life xD LOL
Reply 18
Original post by newromanticss
Did anyone do sociology? I thought it was harder than the past papers.. Especially the twelve mark questions

Yep it was A LOT harder than the past papers. The unit 1 section B 12 marker completely through me. Not a happy bunny right now.
Original post by newromanticss

Yup I did sociology and omg what was a cereal packet family I think the first section was easy but rest was hard fingers crossed how did u find it?

Quick Reply