The Student Room Group

AS Psychology AQA PSYA1/2 Revision Thread 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Was there a question after Bowlby or was it the last one?
Original post by Lularose83
How high:frown:

Original post by emilialucy
Psychology boundaries for AQAA Unit 1:
A: 99%
B: 98%
C: 97%
D: 96%
E: 95%
U: 94%

loljk
Original post by Sarah2121

Two questions after bowlby.. both 6 markers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lularose83
How high:frown:

tops 81% for an A no higher no lower ( 58/72)
Original post by Shamzy25

Posted from TSR Mobile

What!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I lied

Posted from TSR Mobile

it was the last one
Original post by Velocity_
it was nice yea BUT!!! I was using a laptop and when the exam officer was printing my work out, she showed me 3 pages and said is that it? i just saw the last question was the essay question so i thought it must be. BUT! It MUST be more than 3 pages, surely? i wrote loads! my essay was a page long but 3 pages? I think 5... i did do double enter for each question so im not sure if she got rid of that or not. But a full 3 pages on size 11... Please someone help. When will the exams be sent out? can i go tomorrow and ask to check if it is all there?

I don't know if you've sorted it out yet, but is it possible that they printed it double sided, so it looked like 3 pages but you had actually done 5? I'd go and see if that is the case if I were you. I use a laptop and sometimes mine have been double sided. Also, check the page numbers if they asked you to put them on.
Original post by emilialucy
The only thing I found a bit bizzare with that exam paper was the amount of writing space it had. Like it had a full page for the question about a pilot study?!

Omg yeh its got me depressed like I keep thinking Ive not written enough for the marks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was there any questions after bowlby?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noey123
am so worried about the bowlby question. i outlined it and to evaluate it i used schaffer and emerson and harlows study to evaluate it. is it enough?

Same here. I used Harlow twice and S and E once. Couldn't think of anymore at the time :frown:(((((
how do you think unit 2 is going to be? hard or easy? what do you guys think is going to come up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course there was (y)
What did people write for the BPS 6 marker?
Now that i feel as though i potentially got an A or B in this exam ima revise hard for unit 2 so i get a high grade. I got a U for my mock aswell lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

What???!!!??!?!?!?!?!
Reply 1217
What's the mark scheme definition of Secure attachment? I'm pretty sure they will be quite picky on answers for this one. What did everyone put?
Can somebody please tell me that the intention behind all the lines is to throw ppl off.. i feel like i missed out details due to not filling the lines :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Extremely easy paper!
Nervous now lol

Quick Reply