The Student Room Group

AS Psychology AQA PSYA1/2 Revision Thread 2015!

Scroll to see replies

What did everyone put for the MSM question (6 marks I think) ?

I drew it, then described it anyway. I had lots of space left so I wrote about the duration,capacity and encoding and backed it up with studies eg Baddley. Idk if that's right though? I just had loads of space left so I panicked.
Original post by oswalds
I don't know if you've sorted it out yet, but is it possible that they printed it double sided, so it looked like 3 pages but you had actually done 5? I'd go and see if that is the case if I were you. I use a laptop and sometimes mine have been double sided. Also, check the page numbers if they asked you to put them on.

I used notepad and she said i did 3 pages. it was double sided and i filled 3 sides. Could i ask her tomorrow when im giving her the geography answers on the laptop also? or would it be too late?
jhhh
Original post by noey123
it was the last one

Thank god for that, thank you
Great exam, think I got around 60 marks at least.
Original post by noey123
how do you think unit 2 is going to be? hard or easy? what do you guys think is going to come up?

I wouldn't be surprised if they screw us with an extremely difficult unit 2 paper:

4 6 markers
2 12 markers
1 24 marker

Got dis
now that we have done unit 1, does anyone have any predictions for unit two e.g we know were going to get a graph as it want on unit two... amy more tips
Original post by SSD07
What's the mark scheme definition of Secure attachment? I'm pretty sure they will be quite picky on answers for this one. What did everyone put?

I outlined the features of the secure attachment in the strange situation eg they are willing to explore and use the mother as base, they have quite high separation and stranger anxiety etc. Would this be the correct answer?
[QUOTE="Shamzy25;55661511"]I lied

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE)
Hahaha, got scared then, thanks
Would informed consent be valid for the ethical issue one on the strange situation i think it would be
Original post by Fleming1928
I outlined the features of the secure attachment in the strange situation eg they are willing to explore and use the mother as base, they have quite high separation and stranger anxiety etc. Would this be the correct answer?

That's what I did, I didn't actually know a proper definition

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSD07
What's the mark scheme definition of Secure attachment? I'm pretty sure they will be quite picky on answers for this one. What did everyone put?

I put 'uses mother as secure base for exploration, is upset when mother leaves but pleased to see her when she returns' don't know if this is right though
Why did they give us so much space for our questions? A page for a 4 marker? And half a page for a 2 marker? Not sure it's just the way it was printed out for us, but half a page for a 2 marker was a bit of a stretch.
tbh it was a good paper the 2 marker annoyed me but i felt i got 60+, i to expect high boundaries but the paper was nice,
could someone just clarify some queries i have and to see what mark i would get would u say

Limitation of multi store model
model supporting lacks validity due to most studies being in lab reducing ecologica validity and cant be generalised so thats a weakness and also
the model is overcomplicated as some are overcomplicated such as the stm and ltm and there features as well as the way information is passed through(kinda guessed that one) out of 4

limitation of anxiety on ewt is that protection of participants could be in stressful situations due to presence of observer so ehtical issues are a problem out of 2

Also strength of the strange situation is that it was a lab experiment so the ev could be minimised as far as possible and also cause effect could be established

Also secure attachment i said a strong emotional bond between the infant and pcg(kinda guessed)

someone tell me the marks you think i would receive because of this thank you

"Secure attachment is an emotional bond between children and caregivers"
Just checked and this is what it said, it confused me
Reply 1235
I forgot to do the first 2 mark question :frown: Is it likely that I could still get 100ums?
Reply 1236
Im stressing out so much, think i did a-okay on most of the paper, but 1 or 2 marks on the EWT anxiety one. That's like at least 4 marks dropped Idk if i can make an A out of it bc i will probably have inevitably dropped marks on things that I thought i did right D::
Original post by mercuryman
tops 81% for an A no higher no lower ( 58/72)

I guess that's ok:/ unit 2 will be the horrible
deffo messed up on most of the 2 markers oops...

in unit 2, can we get a 24 marker???
as someone just mentioned it, and i didnt think we could..:/
Reply 1239

That's what I did, I assumed that's what they were asking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending