The Student Room Group

Re exam tomorrow... Any tips???

Scroll to see replies

How did you all find it?
Original post by teenhorrorstory
How did you all find it?

I did great finished within 30 minutes to spare did go over and I think I got at least a solid A word vocation isn't that a duty set upon God like Mother T - pretty happy with myself. :smile:
That text was so easy
Start all your answers with, "Jesus Christ" and you will be fine. You'll be raking in them A grades.
How was it guys!!!!! :smile:
I thought it went well, only thing is I threw up literally 5 minutes before the exam in front of my entire year group... do you think I'll get special consideration for this?

How did you find it?
It was easy but I think because pretty much everyone found it easy they will be more harsh when marking
Reply 167
I hope I do well... Don't think it was too easy. The 8 markers were hard but I'm praying I do well. Positive mindset... Just gonna try and ace the next one. Anyone know the grade boundries?
Original post by Ash Kay
I hope I do well... Don't think it was too easy. The 8 markers were hard but I'm praying I do well. Positive mindset... Just gonna try and ace the next one. Anyone know the grade boundries?

78/84 was last years one for unit 1
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by chocolatesauce
It was easy but I think because pretty much everyone found it easy they will be more harsh when marking

did you do the wjec religion and life issues paper?
Original post by rumana101

I did :biggrin:

no I do OCR
Reply 172
Hey guys,

just wanted to check, do all the RS exams (as in every exam board) have the same level of hardness every year??

thanks

PS: I hope you all did well!
Original post by DaringDaniel
I did :biggrin:

how did you find it, I thought it was fairly easy this year, except that public worship question was a bit random
Original post by ibrahim24
72/84 was last years one for unit 1

Which paper did you do, mine is 78/84 !
Original post by Nomes24
Which paper did you do, mine is 78/84 !

oh sh**... ur right....well there goes my A* :frown:
Original post by Ash Kay
Same to you! Hope all goes well for all

How did it go?
how did you find it, I thought it was fairly easy this year, except that public worship question was a bit random

Hi, honestly I thought it was easy only question which threw me off was a definition lol but turns out I think I got it right. Hoping for an A can't get greedy. :wink: How did you do? In mock exams I've done I tend to do better in the 6/8 mark questions usually getting all the marks. RE is quite a logical subject although you need to know the terminology & keywords.
Original post by ibrahim24
78/84 was last years one for unit 1

Hmm I think I'm either very high A or lapping at A* I shall see...
Original post by DaringDaniel
Hi, honestly I thought it was easy only question which threw me off was a definition lol but turns out I think I got it right. Hoping for an A can't get greedy. :wink: How did you do? In mock exams I've done I tend to do better in the 6/8 mark questions usually getting all the marks. RE is quite a logical subject although you need to know the terminology & keywords.

Ive always got an A* all the way through the 2 year course and full marks in the past paper questions. I put Christians agree with the statement as they worship through charity work etc.. enables evangelism and promotes peace and understanding about Christianity which avoids prejudice and discrimination. Dunno if thats right tho..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending