The Student Room Group

Had exam today! I think I Flopped it!

Had citizenship today and i just ****ed it, i ran out of time to complete he 12 mark question

Scroll to see replies

damn I completed it just in time! I did the 16 year old voting one lol what did you do?
Original post by sagelolz
damn I completed it just in time! I did the 16 year old voting one lol what did you do?

Most of it about rights and responsibility, we got 1 hour. and the invigilator kept staring at me erghh so annoying
Don't worry, it happens. Just focus on your next one and make sure you get your timing right!
Original post by will_jg
Don't worry, it happens. Just focus on your next one and make sure you get your timing right!

I got B in coursework and two exams, ones over and one left
Pahah same XD I did the edexcel exam board and i couldnt remember a UK charity that helps less developed countries for the life of me..only until after the exam of course -_- i got enough time for the 12 mark question but i felt i rushed it and didnt really answer the question, what makes it worse is that my teacher expects a lot from me.. no pressure :/ but hopefully my controlled assessment can help me since its a strong A :biggrin:
Was it the Edexcel exam? God I failed lmao
Reply 7
Original post by TheBlackRose
I got B in coursework and two exams, ones over and one left

you're looking at a /C or D realistically now
Original post by callmebubbles14
Was it the Edexcel exam? God I failed lmao

Sammeee :frown: lool

what question did you pick at the end ?
Original post by almahoney
Pahah same XD I did the edexcel exam board and i couldnt remember a UK charity that helps less developed countries for the life of me..only until after the exam of course -_- i got enough time for the 12 mark question but i felt i rushed it and didnt really answer the question, what makes it worse is that my teacher expects a lot from me.. no pressure :/ but hopefully my controlled assessment can help me since its a strong A :biggrin:

Sammeee :frown: lool

I did the question about the UK combatting climate change, not too bad tbh

BUT OH GOD THAT MUSEUM QUESTION
Original post by callmebubbles14
I did the question about the UK combatting climate change, not too bad tbh

BUT OH GOD THAT MUSEUM QUESTION

About Cait forced to work at PoundLand lmaoo
This feed is literally my day explained.
Reply 13
I did OCR Sociology Unit 1 and 3 exams today.

Safe to say the exam board have realised how easy it was before and made it a lot harder this year. Completely threw me. :frown:

The one about the fighting for rights and freedoms XD i just started talking about the suffragettes idek :/

And oh my yeh that question about Cait i was baffed, i just said because it should be up to her and basically just repeated the source by saying that the laws were illegal due to lack of detail so she shouldn't have to follow them.
The one about the fighting for rights and freedoms XD i just started talking about the suffragettes idek :/

And oh my yeh that question about Cait i was baffed, i just said because it should be up to her and basically just repeated the source by saying that the laws were illegal due to lack of detail so she shouldn't have to follow them.

same same same same :O :P Xd
OMG! I can so relate to all of this as I did the Edexcel one, loads of ppl didnt finish the paper in time. What did you guys put for the question about newspaper and it had Example and Explanation
tbh it was harder then other past papers did and i had to think so hard for the examples
Original post by PrincessAisha
OMG! I can so relate to all of this as I did the Edexcel one, loads of ppl didnt finish the paper in time. What did you guys put for the question about newspaper and it had Example and Explanation

I could only thing of the phone hacking scandal/ Murdoch Enquiry but it seems like it didnt really relate to what they were asking me but thats literally all i could think of XD
I could only thing of the phone hacking scandal/ Murdoch Enquiry but it seems like it didnt really relate to what they were asking me but thats literally all i could think of XD

I had nothing in my mind and i went back at the end and wrote J.K Rowling how her childhood was published without her permission (Not true apparently)

Quick Reply

Latest