The Student Room Group

How did your exam go?? The epic 2015 GCSE exam discussion thread!

Scroll to see replies

Did RS and Citizenship! Found them quite good even with minimum revision! Just have B2 and B3 as well as French reading and listening exams tomorrow! :biggrin:
How did u all find the re exam?
ocr ethics 1+2 today. thought i did okay but now looking @ the thread and everyone's answers for the questions i'm not so confident.. :// hopefully i got c or b :frown:
Original post by newromanticss
Did anyone do sociology? I thought it was harder than the past papers.. Especially the twelve mark questions

I did sociology as well! OMG I'm pretty sure I lost marks on ''market of education'
Original post by asha.o
Did RS and Citizenship! Found them quite good even with minimum revision! Just have B2 and B3 as well as French reading and listening exams tomorrow! :biggrin:

Minimum revision? How minimum??? xD
the prelease for sociology ocr was soo hard half of the define terms were not even in the pre relase such as observation scheme
Original post by zenayounis
I have my first exam tomorrow. French >•<. Kinda scared but not really feeling the pressure of exams tbh. Not really kicked in yet that these are qualifications I'll hold for the rest of my life xD LOL

my god, this literally sums up how i'm feeling. :biggrin:

I think i'll start panicking once i write my name on the paper tho... :rolleyes:
Minimum revision? How minimum??? xD

Minimum being cramming a whole unit at 6 am! It's so bad but :dontknow:

Spoiler

Original post by turn-to-page394
my god, this literally sums up how i'm feeling. :biggrin:

I think i'll start panicking once i write my name on the paper tho... :rolleyes:

I'm totally with you. Like seriously, I felt more pressure during the mock exams.
Original post by asha.o
Minimum being cramming a whole unit at 6 am! It's so bad but :dontknow:

Spoiler

Lol unhealthy maybe but I can't really say anything cos I'm probably gonna do the same thing.
I'm totally with you. Like seriously, I felt more pressure during the mock exams.

why do you keep taking the words out of my mouth. :O

I was literally freaking out during mocks so bad.
Now it's like .____. Who cares....
Smashed the edexcel unit 2 re. Anyone else do the same paper??
Lol unhealthy maybe but I can't really say anything cos I'm probably gonna do the same thing.

It's the only way I remember stuff but make you sure you sleep well! What's your examboard for French?
Same. I was expecting it to be on factors of education so I was like... What? (I wrote one paragraph for and two against plus intro and conclusion, is that enough? I saw the extra paper and it scared me)
Original post by Nirgilis
So, how did everyone find the RS exams today? :holmes:

I didn't know what a vocation was TT_TT but the rest was easy, I finished 10 mins ahead, checking and everything.
I have my first exam tomorrow. French >•<. Kinda scared but not really feeling the pressure of exams tbh. Not really kicked in yet that these are qualifications I'll hold for the rest of my life xD LOL

I have French tomorrow too! Do you feel ready?
I know what you mean about not really feeling the pressure yet. It kind of feels like I'm doing mocks rather than actual GCSE's (which will stay with me forever) lol.
Original post by bored4687
Yup I did sociology and omg what was a cereal packet family I think the first section was easy but rest was hard fingers crossed how did u find it?

I know what you mean I thought the same thing. A cereal packet family is basically the traditional nuclear family (what they use in advertising of cereals) I only knew because my teacher went on and on about it when we were doing families
Original post by asha.o
It's the only way I remember stuff but make you sure you sleep well! What's your examboard for French?

AQA wbu?
Original post by turn-to-page394
why do you keep taking the words out of my mouth. :O

I was literally freaking out during mocks so bad.
Now it's like .____. Who cares....

We must be twins. There's no other rational explanation 😁
Original post by Clintbarton
B2 and b3 tomorrow :redface: I love biology but struggle with plants in general especially in b2, and transport systems. hope it goes well!

Is this for edexcel? is your board exam board similar to edexcel if you're not doing edexcel. Please reply back would want to know what's coming for b2 and b3

Quick Reply

Latest