The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hopefully it's a good paper because got French listening and reading in morning and then B1 in the afternoon which is going to be a killer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
I did OCR Ethics

I thought the same although I found it to be alright. Did you talk about pluralism and exclusivism in the one about attracting new people? Also what did you put in the one about why justice is important?

I'm hoping for an A in this one. Although I don't know how to gauge how well I did because in the practise ones I've done I felt like I done the same on two different papers but then I end up with a b and an a*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ugh, I absolutely hated that section, for justice I started talking about forgiveness shown as what Jesus did on the cross and how peace is important to Christians etc. As for attracting new people I talked about how God hates idolatry and attracting new people helps anonymous christian etc etc. Really messed that section up. Though for the contraception one I very nearly ended up talking about IVF and AIH and the like! Would've absolutely wrecked my grade had I done that!!
Original post by chocolatesauce
how comes some of you are only doing B2 and 3 tomorrow, is it the exam board?

yeah it is aqa exam board and if you do triple science you have B2 + B3 straight after each other

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Purple-Pixie
In my OCR Ethics exam today, we had to write the title of the exam on the cover page of the exam and I think we were supposed to write it in capital letters which I didn't do on the first paper. Does this matter at all? I wrote my name in capital letters so will it all be okay?

I'm sure you'll be fine, anyway, we're in the same boat- I wrote the title and my name in lowercase (though obviously caps for the first letter) and I didn't use spaces between the lines, haha, sorry OCR!
Original post by Steliata
I did this too, found it pretty good. The part e)s were all better than I expected. Surprisingly I didn't get cramp in my hand and finished ahead of time so I had lots of time to check.

I just assumed it was about the ceremony, since that's what on the spec...

Same, the 12 mark questions were pretty nice, even if c and d were pretty difficult I could manage to get a decent amount in for e. And yeah- I was surprised that I had enough time to finish this one too. Let's just hope the grade boundaries aren't too high!
Original post by negatron
yeah it is aqa exam board and if you do triple science you have B2 + B3 straight after each other

Posted from TSR Mobile
ohhh I see, for OCR you do B1-3 in one go
Reply 6026
Original post by Humzaawan123
Me too , I am so bad at listening

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wanna join in! My worst it listening too 😔, how have you guys been revising for French?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chocolatesauce
ohhh I see, for OCR you do B1-3 in one go

Yeah I do b1-3 tommorow and I have french omg kill me now praying for low grade boundaries and a paper only I have revised for. 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who's ready for french and biology!?
I just got 27/40 in a French listening past paper and freaked out thinking that I wouldn't get an a* as I found it way harder than I thought I should. But then it turned out you needed 28 to get full UMS. ****ing hell that was stressful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samb1234
4 lines is fine. I wrote no more than that when I took this last year

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can I get 10 or more marks?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm done, so done...

Only I would get addicted to a game in exam season 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6032
I just got 27/40 in a French listening past paper and freaked out thinking that I wouldn't get an a* as I found it way harder than I thought I should. But then it turned out you needed 28 to get full UMS. ****ing hell that was stressful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did u revise for French? I seriously need help cause I have my exam tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
How did u revise for French? I seriously need help cause I have my exam tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've done listening past papers to get me used to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else got edexcel igcse biology paper 1 tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have the normal GCSE B1 paper
Original post by rcmehta
How does that work if you're only doing B3 (or is it a different exam board)?

Im doing AQA, just that we did additional science last year

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do, hope it goes well!
Original post by Mr...
:rofl:
Therre was no mercy in our group. The tents got wet and they had to stay in my bag and it took forever to dry, not to mention that we lost the methane :rolleyes:

I had to carry the heavy tent poles :mad: and a trangia. (Not that bad considering)

How even.... Food top priority and all that! :O
Tho we lost the 'route cards' in the first hour - all that pain and boredom and work and we didn't even... Urgh. Not that they would have been useful anyways. :rolleyes:
Original post by Trihawk7
I'm done, so done...

Only I would get addicted to a game in exam season

Posted from TSR Mobile

:congrats:

I'm going on a Disney marathon - songs wise. Not as bad but annoying - the songs are too catchy. :mad:

Latest