The Student Room Group

OCR RS GCSE ETHICS PAPER. How did you find it?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ellie98
What was that question again? The b one on peace and justice, I have totally forgotten what it was

It was somthing like: name two aims of punishment which prevents crime. I put retribution and deterence which i dont think is right,
Reply 21
Did anyone do the Equality 12 mark that said "Religion cannot overcome racism" o_O I hadn't studied environment sooo I ended up talking about how Jesus is depicted as an Aryan and the Ku Klux Klan etc XD
Reply 22
Original post by Kholmes1
It was somthing like: name two aims of punishment which prevents crime. I put retribution and deterence which i dont think is right,

I put those things as well
thats what I want to know whether the question was about aims of punishment or forms of punishment, does anyone remember?
Reply 23
Original post by ellie98
What was that question again? The b one on peace and justice, I have totally forgotten what it was

i think it was how do they punish people to stop anyone from doing the same thing again or something like that
Original post by samcon1999
The part d on Christianity and followers confused me a little

Me too, I wrote about exclusivism and how they believe there is only one root to God so they should therefore convert other people and I also talked about pluralism although I didn't have a relevant quote to support it..
Original post by 10studentlife
Me too, I wrote about exclusivism and how they believe there is only one root to God so they should therefore convert other people and I also talked about pluralism although I didn't have a relevant quote to support it..

I basically wrote about exclusivism and pluralism randomly - I had like 5 minutes left to answer it because I was confused, so skipped to part E and then went back and tried part D again :biggrin: lol
Reply 26
Original post by imy16
Did anyone do the Equality 12 mark that said "Religion cannot overcome racism" o_O I hadn't studied environment sooo I ended up talking about how Jesus is depicted as an Aryan and the Ku Klux Klan etc XD

I think that was on the perspectives paper, not ethics :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending