The Student Room Group

How did your exam go?? The epic 2015 GCSE exam discussion thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SampleX
Ditto xD

B2: I'm guessing six marker will be enzymes.
B3: I think the six marker will be artificial ventilators comparison.

What do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

B2 I think either enzymes, aerobic/anaerobic respiration or mitosis vs meiosis. I love B2 - I find everything easy except bloody plants! I reckon a looooad on cells because it's not shown up for a while and stuff about cells-tissues-organs-organ systems.

B3 I'm reckoning something to do with ventilation - I SO hope the six marker is the process of the exchange in the lungs - I will ace it. People in my scool are thinking possible 6-markers as Fusarium or dialysis (either the process or transplant vs. dialysis). And a lot on the heart because it's been brief for the past few years. I hope its nothing to do with the thermoregulations with the capillaries dilating and stuff or about diabetes - I'm ****e at them!
Tbf my last exam is same day, aqa further maths paper 2
A month and 4 days till my last exam......... i'll be dead by then
Reply 83
I'm so nervous for tomorrow
Original post by camillexx
ikr!!! my last exam is on june 19th :frown:

Tbf my last exam is same day, aqa further maths paper 2
im finding it difficult to revise because anything could come up!

Exactly! I'm just going through vocab!
Reply 86
I have french tomorrow!!! I know im gonna fail it :frown:

Youll be fine! I've got it as well! Jus hang in there! Btw what exam board are ya doing!
Anyone have French tomorrow? I have both listening and reading to do.
My school says we can't resit? Can someone give me some assurance because I swear this is untrue

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LonelyBeef
My school says we can't resit? Can someone give me some assurance because I swear this is untrue

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can re-sit! You have to pay a fee and may have to go to another center if your school are not participating in re-sits but there will be a center close to you. Re-sits happen in November time.
Original post by faazil99
Youll be fine! I've got it as well! Jus hang in there! Btw what exam board are ya doing!

AQA how about you?
Reply 91
Sociology today was ridiculously hard. All of AQA's unit 1 sociology papers have had similar questions, asking you to analyse things such as gender and ethnicity relating to student attainment etc. however every part of this test was new to me. I was able to answer them, however whether it was correctly or not is another thing. I found ALL of the family 4/5 mark questions were ridiculously similar and found myself repeating about the rise of the new man and feminism multiple times😡
Any predictions for B1 edexcel?!
OCR 21C B123 tomorrow, anyone any predictions? I'll eat my hat if there isn't a 6MQ on Darwin vs. Lamark
It went really well actually. I did unit 1 and I have got unit 8 on wednesday! How do you think you did? :smile:
I have a feeling I flunked Citizenship. There's about 12 marks that I think I dropped. Anyone else got concrete answers for the paper? I'd love some reassurance.
Original post by Jasaron
I have a feeling I flunked Citizenship. There's about 12 marks that I think I dropped. Anyone else got concrete answers for the paper? I'd love some reassurance.

I didnt revise at all but crammed last minute revision for it, what exam board
Original post by albertquar
Anyone have French tomorrow? I have both listening and reading to do.

yes i do
RE went pretty well today I think, unit 8 to do on Wednesday and Aqa French and B2, B3 to do tomorrow and stressing out about Biology mostly, anyone have any idea what he bigger markers will be for bio?
Original post by PrincessAisha
I didnt revise at all but crammed last minute revision for it, what exam board

Edexcel. I did all the past papers, but we hadn't been taught citizenship before. We'd spent three years doing the coursework. :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest