The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Biology unit 2 exam Tuesday 12th may 2015 PM

Does anyone else have this exam and this is its thread so feel free to comment your question predictions and comments ETC

Scroll to see replies

I have it as well tomorrow Unite 2 and 3 i have no clue what the 6 mark questions will be sighs
Original post by TahmidGCSE
I have it as well tomorrow Unite 2 and 3 i have no clue what the 6 mark questions will be sighs

I think there possibly could be a question on anaerobic respiration and digestion enzymes
Original post by hazzer1998
I think there possibly could be a question on anaerobic respiration and digestion enzymes

For the 6 mark? i think for unit 3 it may be on transport of molecules in the blood linked with circulatory system or exchange in the gut.
I really hope for the Unit 2 its on respiration
I have it too. Good luck
For the 6 mark? i think for unit 3 it may be on transport of molecules in the blood linked with circulatory system or exchange in the gut.
I really hope for the Unit 2 its on respiration

I'm only doing unit 2 tomorrow, I think the 6 mark it could be on respiration
I'm only doing unit 2 tomorrow, I think the 6 mark it could be on respiration

oh you're not doing triple science?
oh you're not doing triple science?

My School Does Both Triple Science and double science , the majority of the people in my year does Double science however a few sciences classes do triple science , I was doing triple Science but I dropped it so I now do Double science
Original post by megaweirdstudent
I have it too. Good luck

Thanks you to !!
Thanks you to !!
thank ya
Are you all ready?
I am but scared :/
Me too I'm actually shaking because I've already had a bad maths exam today :frown:
I'm just quickly going over past papers and memorizing mark schemes now- so much is usually repeated from past papers so I'm hoping I'll get an A that way :P
I've got it tomorrow as cant say that I'm looking forward to it I cant revise it properly any help with what 6 markers there would be much appreciated!
Reply 14
Yeah I have it tomoz too, so the 6 marker could be on respiration in Unit 3? or unit 2?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 15
Hey guys. I am actually not sure about one thing and I have the same exam. Basically my teacher never told us that we were supposed to do hydroponics and polytunnels stuff and she just mentioned it today. I looked at the specification and there is nothing regarding this bit but it comes under greenhouse topic. I have no idea. If you know anything let me know. Thanks :smile:
Original post by LKGray
Yeah I have it tomoz too, so the 6 marker could be on respiration in Unit 3? or unit 2?

Yeah that could be pretty good I reckon however I prefer it be in Unit 2
Reply 17
Original post by NerdyDude
Yeah that could be pretty good I reckon however I prefer it be in Unit 2

Thanks for the reply. Do you reckon it could be to compare Anaerobic and Aerobic respiration maybe?
Original post by LKGray
Thanks for the reply. Do you reckon it could be to compare Anaerobic and Aerobic respiration maybe?

For Unit 2 yes that is most likely and like the differences between the two, btw hope you the best for the exam!
Reply 19
Original post by NerdyDude
For Unit 2 yes that is most likely and like the differences between the two, btw hope you the best for the exam!

@NerdyDude Thanks very much, I'm pretty bad at Biology but have done some cramming revision this evening so hope it goes well. Wish you the best for the exam too, good luck everyone :smile: :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending