The Student Room Group

As history stuarts exam on wed

Has anybody else got this exam? I feel like everybody else is doing something completely different to me :/
Reply 1
Original post by Pollyanna1998
Has anybody else got this exam? I feel like everybody else is doing something completely different to me :/

I'm doing this exam! Absolutely dreading it haha
I'm doing this - don't worry, you're not alone!

Do we have any predictions? Ugh I literally started revising for this today.... Not the smartest idea. My teacher is appalling and never teaches the class so we're basically self taught. All I know from her is that Buckingham was hot, james spent a lot, and both of the Kings 'may' have been gay. Geeeeee.
Reply 4
Do we have any predictions? Ugh I literally started revising for this today.... Not the smartest idea. My teacher is appalling and never teaches the class so we're basically self taught. All I know from her is that Buckingham was hot, james spent a lot, and both of the Kings 'may' have been gay. Geeeeee.

I almost ran out of time today, so that let me down but I think the questions were reasonably good. How did you find it?
Original post by CH :)
I almost ran out of time today, so that let me down but I think the questions were reasonably good. How did you find it?

I did question 1 and 2... because I hadn't revised PYM. Goddamit. But I did like the question, may have blagged a little bit >.< What do your realistically expect to get? :tongue:
Reply 6
I did question 1 and 2... because I hadn't revised PYM. Goddamit. But I did like the question, may have blagged a little bit >.< What do your realistically expect to get? :tongue:

I really don't know, I'm thinking I might have got a high b in Stuarts, but my Vietnam exam went better so I'm still hoping for an a overall 😃 how about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending