The Student Room Group

How did your exam go?? The epic 2015 GCSE exam discussion thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by en1
anyone doing gcse aqa b3 paper tomorrow

Yea I am

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
In RS philosophy and ethics exam anybody know how many marks I will lose for not paragraphing in the part E question. Somebody please put my mind at rest, it would be very much appreciated:smile:
Reply 122

what do you reckon the 6 markers will be about
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Anyone else got edexcel igcse biology paper 1 tomorrow?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup me. :biggrin:

I swear if I don't do well i will be so annoyed with myself - it's one of the only exams i've prepared for....
Original post by AyshuPayshu
Anyone else do edexcel citizenship today ?? How was it ?

I did the citizenship. I found the test alright considering nothing I revised came up. LOL. I just struggle with some of the questions but thought the 12 marker was alright.
Original post by camillexx
biology and french tomorrow:s-smilie::s-smilie:

I don't understand how AQA can put 4 exams in one day one after another. Feel sorry for those taking French and Triple Science.
Original post by Clarke2642
I don't understand how AQA can put 4 exams in one day one after another. Feel sorry for those taking French and Triple Science.

in total i have 28 exams :/
Plant hormones are so confusing!
Original post by chocolatesauce
anyone doing OCR higher 21st century B1-3 at 1:50pm tomorrow?

Yeah I'm also doing the OCR 21st century higher paper!
Original post by h8skoooooool
OCR 21C B123 tomorrow, anyone any predictions? I'll eat my hat if there isn't a 6MQ on Darwin vs. Lamark

Darwin vs. Lamark? I haven't revised that at all! Though now you say it... does seem quite likely.

I think there might be a question on vaccines, but that should be alright. Maybe something about kidneys and negative feedback?

Any ideas for B1 6 markers?
I honestly don't know what I'm going to do for French tomorrow . I'm hoping for a miracle to happen
Original post by en1
what do you reckon the 6 markers will be about

Well maybe the kidney function, how body temp is controlled, circulatory system- the heart or the breathing system. That's what my teachers narrowed it down to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Plant hormones are so confusing!

They're alright if you try to think simple...

Auxins (plant hormones) in phototropism go to the opposite side that the light is shining on it. The plant simply bends towards the opposite direction to that: towards the light.
ARGH ive got b2 and b3 tomorrow! with french listening and reading :frown:
Original post by albertquar
the edexcel re exam was very easy..... the easiest paper in all the 5 years.
i'm either getting a very high B or a low A. Reply to this so we can discuss the paper!

Did you do the Unit 1 paper?
Original post by electric33
Yeah I'm also doing the OCR 21st century higher paper!
OCR is such an annoying board, they're never to the point and the mark scheme is so specific!
Original post by bamboolie
They're alright if you try to think simple...

Auxins (plant hormones) in phototropism go to the opposite side that the light is shining on it. The plant simply bends towards the opposite direction to that: towards the light.

oh wow that is so simple aha thank you & what are gibberellins?
oh wow that is so simple aha thank you & what are gibberellins?

Not a clue, sorry! I'm doing ocr 21st century- hopefully that's not a part of my exam board?
Original post by chocolatesauce
OCR is such an annoying board, they're never to the point and the mark scheme is so specific!

I know I agree I've done revision for this exam but I hope the exam isn't hard because then I'll be really stuck :frown:
Reply 139
Original post by Aloudgirl24
Well maybe the kidney function, how body temp is controlled, circulatory system- the heart or the breathing system. That's what my teachers narrowed it down to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah my teacher said the same, goodluck tho

Quick Reply

Latest