The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Can anyone help. I cannot pay the deposit I don't know why? Please I really want to study in kcl csd. It stuck in the payment confirmation part.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hi there,

If you log in through the student portal (where you applied) you will be able to contact our admissions team through there and they will help you. Alternatively you can contact our admissions team by visiting this page and finding contact details: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/ug/contacts.aspx#admissions.

I hope that helps.

Best wishes,

Kerri
Reply 522
Original post by emilydaisymarsh
I've been accepted for Adult Nursing at KCL! Never been so excited in my entire life! So nervous but it's such a huge achievement for me! After having both the exams and the MMI, I got in! Yay :biggrin:

Hi Emily,

I have also been given a place for Adult Nursing. Do you have any idea on how many other people will be with us? Any thoughts on accommodation yet?
Hi! I'm going to Kings for religion, politics, and society. Pleased to meet someone who is in the department!
Original post by eosphilosophy
Firmed Religion, Philosophy and Ethics at King's! Anyone else in the theology department?

Hi! I'm going to Kings for Religion,
Politics, and Society. Nice to meet someone else in the department.
Hi! I'm doing Religion, Politics, and Society. So excited to see someone else in the department.
Original post by ofindlay
Hi! I'm going to Kings for Religion,
Politics, and Society. Nice to meet someone else in the department.

Hey! Awesome, did you go to the offer holder day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! Awesome, did you go to the offer holder day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I didn't. I live in Zambia (Africa) and was preparing for my exams so was unable to. However, I have visited kings a few times and loved it. Did you go to offer holders?
No I didn't. I live in Zambia (Africa) and was preparing for my exams so was unable to. However, I have visited kings a few times and loved it. Did you go to offer holders?

Ah right that's cool! Yeah it's amazing, I went but it was pretty much the same as the other open days, just felt real this time haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah right that's cool! Yeah it's amazing, I went but it was pretty much the same as the other open days, just felt real this time haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's awesome that I found someone else in the department. Have you chosen your accommodation yet?
Hi! I'm going to Kings for religion, politics, and society. Pleased to meet someone who is in the department!

I'm doing Religion, Philosophy & Ethics.
Nice to meet yet another person in the department. Seems everyone is doing philosophy and ethics though and not politics and society :frown:
Original post by Harith.A
I'm doing Religion, Philosophy & Ethics.
Nice to meet yet another person in the department. Seems everyone is doing philosophy and ethics though and not politics and society :frown:

I saw quite a few doing people doing that course on the kcl offer holders group on facebook
Original post by Harith.A
I saw quite a few doing people doing that course on the kcl offer holders group on facebook

Aw great good to know. :smile:
Reply 534
Hi,

I applied for the International Science Foundation Program and received an unconditional offer. I paid the deposit to secure my spot a while ago, but never received any email or message of confirmation.

Can anyone tell me if that's normal?

Thank you
Already asked, but just to see again - anyone else doing English Language & Linguistics?
Hi, what's happening with the accommodation? I applied a while back but still haven't gotten any response except for a confirmation email...?
Original post by nouht
Hi, what's happening with the accommodation? I applied a while back but still haven't gotten any response except for a confirmation email...?

I don't think you hear anything til after A-Level results day now!
Reply 538
Original post by nouht

you'll get a reply around august
Can you get accommodation if you've insured KCL? What are the chances?

Latest