The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Birdman1234567
Ia Ryo still at this club. He had potential, I reckon if he was given consistent game time somewhere he'd be decent

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's all about Sanogo now.
77% possession, 3 attempts, 0 on target

23% possession, 5 attempts, 2 on target
Scenes when more people are watching the League 1 playoffs.
Ozil doing Cazorla's job for him
Original post by TornadoGR4
20 minutes gone and it's 3-1 between Swindon & Sheffield United. Hopefully this PL game will be just as entertaining :cool:

3-2 now! I'd rather see Swindon win as Sheffield United have lost 4 play off finals without scoring a goal.
You could hear a pin drop in the stadium

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just tuned in, Arsenal to win me £25 from £5, can cash out now for £11...

....I will keep the faith.
We've been awful, and Swansea have been playing incredibly negative football.
i'm never getting that time back am i?
Original post by Birdman1234567
You could hear a pin drop in the stadium

Posted from TSR Mobile

The City/QPR game was worse. Like a library.
:yawn:

You what the problem is? Not enough 'proper fans' attend matches at the Emirates. Whenever the camera captures the crowd all I see is business men and families with children.
To win a league, you don't play with a style. You play against all styles.
Even by our standards this atmosphere is terrible. The stadium is full of middle-class replica wearing melts, or posh suit-wearing melts. Like Lyrical Prodigy said, not enough proper fans in the ground. It's not hard to see why most of them prefer to save their money and go watch in the pub and stick to away games instead.
Football on the pitch has been terrible aswell. Ramsey is due a goal seen as he's had a shocker so far.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
:yawn:

You what the problem is? Not enough 'proper fans' attend matches at the Emirates. Whenever the camera captures the crowd all I see is business men and families with children.

yeah that's the problem.
it's all about the fans.
nothing to do with how you're playing your most boring game of the season... :wink:
Dreadful atmosphere

Swansea always seems to be like that tbh, not sure why
i'm turning the game off to revise.

watch it end 5-4 or something...
well....this looks like this is going to be a repeat of the first 45 mins; Cautious Arsenal....more cautious...much cautious.....pass to other team...
Wtf was that, lucky Ki.S.Y couldn't take a decent shot.
It's a Monday night game against a team nobody cares about, what do you expect the atmosphere to be like? Most of the people there have probably come straight from their ten hour shift in the City and they're knackered. They couldn't care less about singing.

Not saying I agree with it but I don't see how anyone would expect any different.

Latest