she told me she wants all of it down her throat :frown:

do it mayn

do ett for deh vine
Original post by shakeyboy
do it mayn

do ett for deh vine

What happened to being heartbroken?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Still really intense tsr drama don't you think?

naa na G
Reply 143
every two weeks and we spend about 2 days together :smile: long distance, together for almost 2 years
Original post by Anonymous
What happened to being heartbroken?

Mere dil toot gaya
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
:colone: her 'boyfriend's' reaction was disappointing though

Lol naa just naa

3 hours... so bad! Plus all these exams don't help

hmmm

I said she was beautiful and she agreed to suck it day and night whenever I arrive on her doorstep.

SWEET
Reply 146
Well she was defo some kind of "wife" if she was sexting you while telling shakeyboy that she loved him so much

It appears we might have been right. Now I get a PM from Sciencefreak17:

ScienceFreak17
wtf you playing at? my account got banned! what is that crap! why do that! :angry:

So that's four accounts he has on here, at least.

Wonder how many other accounts this weirdo has trying to creep on young dudes. Be afraid children, be very afraid :eek:
Original post by Te346

Wonder how many other accounts this weirdo has trying to creep on young dudes. Be afraid children, be very afraid :eek:

thats coz it got banned! whats ur prob seriously!
Original post by Te346

Original post by ScienceFreak17
thats coz it got banned! whats ur prob seriously!

yh m8 u wanna fite or sumting?
About once or twice a month for a few days at a time, sometimes longer.
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful

3 hours... so bad! Plus all these exams don't help

Ah that sucks :/ Hopefully things will get better for you two after exams :smile:
Nah we're just legendary :biggrin:

Lol That scenekid girl is cyber whore. We've all known it for a while now. I felt sorry for the poor guy she was stringing along though. She was even sending dirty PMs to a friend of mine. Glad it's all out in the open, kudos guys! :biggrin: Hilarious thread. x
Original post by godivaontherocks
Lol That scenekid girl is cyber whore. We've all known it for a while now. I felt sorry for the poor guy she was stringing along though. She was even sending dirty PMs to a friend of mine. Glad it's all out in the open, kudos guys! :biggrin: Hilarious thread. x

What was she saying in the PMs? PM me about it! I know I feel so evil laughing at this :')

She sent dirty PMs to a mate of yours????:eek:

Most of TSR probably got messages.
What was she saying in the PMs? PM me about it! I know I feel so evil laughing at this :')

Lol how can I PM you hun, I don't know what your user is! :tongue: But he didn't tell me the specifics, just that she was sending him **** while writing creepy romantic crap to another guy. Oh, and I noticed all the sexually-explicit stuff she was writing on the forum to other users.

Ya hun lol like I said, she some kind of cyber whore! :biggrin:
Lol how can I PM you hun, I don't know what your user is! :tongue: But he didn't tell me the specifics, just that she was sending him **** while writing creepy romantic crap to another guy. Oh, and I noticed all the sexually-explicit stuff she was writing on the forum to other users.

I actually don't want to know now...Eww
I actually don't want to know now...Eww

Lol I can't say I blame you hun :rolleyes: I remember reading some comment she made to another user about him cumming all over her. Well ****ing creepy. :biggrin:
i'd say like once a week.. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest