The Student Room Group

How often do you see your bf/ gf

Scroll to see replies

Original post by godivaontherocks
Lol how can I PM you hun, I don't know what your user is! :tongue: But he didn't tell me the specifics, just that she was sending him **** while writing creepy romantic crap to another guy. Oh, and I noticed all the sexually-explicit stuff she was writing on the forum to other users.

oh really? name me the user then and actually the guys always pm me first i dont send pms first to sext so stop judging!
Original post by ScienceFreak17
oh really? name me the user then and actually the guys always pm me first i dont send pms first to sext so stop judging!

Lmao I take it this is another one of your dupe accounts? So what if they PM first? Can you not control yourself? :biggrin:
Lmao I take it this is another one of your dupe accounts? So what if they PM first? Can you not control yourself? :biggrin:

my accounts keep getting banned idek why! and like ive said before it was all banter, these guys clearly cant take a joke
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Last time I saw was a month ago and he's coming over next month for my birthday..He lives like an hour and a bit away from me

A
nother one of them dirty coupples that shagged and met at uni???
Original post by lostinlife__
A

Nope :biggrin:
We see each other everyday because we are in the same sixth form, but we see each other out of school most days, depends on how busy we are and when we have to work.
my accounts keep getting banned idek why! and like ive said before it was all banter, these guys clearly cant take a joke

Your accounts keep getting banned and you don't know why... hmmm, not hard to figure out why tbh. Don't worry about it hun, keep doing what you're doing. It's amusing for the rest of us. :wink:
What's a girlfriend?
Your accounts keep getting banned and you don't know why... hmmm, not hard to figure out why tbh. Don't worry about it hun, keep doing what you're doing. It's amusing for the rest of us. :wink:

no they keep getting banned because of a similar UN i just found out, if you once get banned and make a similar name they know and ban it all together
no they keep getting banned because of a similar UN i just found out, if you once get banned and make a similar name they know and ban it all together

Well now they know who you are lmfaoooooo.

Logic=0

Well at least your new username sounds pretty different to your previous ones then.
Well at least your new username sounds pretty different to your previous ones then.

yeah thats why i changed it
Original post by Anonymous
Well now they know who you are lmfaoooooo.

Logic=0

id show you how these guys pm me first but my account got banned ive never pmd anyone unless i need help with work tbh or just a general chat, so you all can stop calling me a on-line whore wtf
Every month or so, sometimes more sometimes less
Original post by lostinlife__
A

Lol I met my current bf at uni but I didn't 'shag' him until 2 months after we started dating. Tbh he was a friend of mine for a few months before that.
Reply 175
Lolhow can I PM you hun, I don't know what your user is! But he didn't tell me the specifics,just that she was sending him **** while writing creepy romantic crap toanother guy. Oh, and I noticed all the sexually-explicit stuff she was writingon the forum to other users.

That's what she (he) did to me!! :eek:
In PMs just earlier this afternoon in fact, look:

scenekid1
**** that'shot! hmmm I like it hard and fast hahaha you gonna pound me! go so ****ing deeppull my hair slam my ass, make it all red! make me moan! i'll screaming formore hahah and you like getting your dick sucked? suck my clit

And then later:

scenekid1
hahahaha yeahcourse wouldn't mind deepthraoting that big had cock of urs id love it for youto finish in my mouth id take it all in and swallow every bit of it! and yeah Ilove him so much but Idk we don't really sext but he says he loves me so Iassume so I love him very much but yeah he doesn't seem to wanna sext hahahxxxx
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by te346
that's what she (he) did to me!! :eek:
in pms just earlier this afternoon in fact, look:

And then later:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Ah that sucks :/ Hopefully things will get better for you two after exams :smile:

Aw thanks :biggrin: and for you too!
Pressed anon by mistake
Five, sometimes six times a week. We go to the same sixth form so...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending