The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It would be hilarious if you somehow finish the season in 4th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
It's a Monday night game against a team nobody cares about, what do you expect the atmosphere to be like? Most of the people there have probably come straight from their ten hour shift in the City and they're knackered. They couldn't care less about singing.

Not saying I agree with it but I don't see how anyone would expect any different.

oh, so first it was the big away games being early, now it'll be the "not as big" home games on Monday night
Ramsey is greedy
Your first shot on target lol
simultaneously think that Bellerin is one of the best RB's in the league and that Bellerin is not a RB at all

srs
Should start his own hand bag range tbh. can imagine a range of leather Bellerin bags in an assortment of colours.
Getting closer
walcott's finishing is overrated
5-3 in the FL :cool:
wenger is ironically terrible at passing :lol:
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
It would be hilarious if you somehow finish the season in 4th.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If this ended 0-0 and then we beat Arsenal on Sunday they'd be level with us on 71 points, but they'd have a better GD and a game in hand at home to Sunderland. It's not happening :sad:
who's this fabianksi lad. we should sign him up :moon:
Dont know how Sanchez and Walcott missed :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fabianski is pissing me off now.
Original post by TornadoGR4

5-5 now, 7-6 on aggregate with 7 minutes to go

How is this game going?
You have got to be kidding me
Original post by sr90
If this ended 0-0 and then we beat Arsenal on Sunday they'd be level with us on 71 points, but they'd have a better GD and a game in hand at home to Sunderland. It's not happening :sad:

You never know i suppose. Sunderland will be fighting relegation and should have fire in thier belly in an attempt to get some points and beat the drop.

Posted from TSR Mobile
walcott doing his best to lower his transfer value so he can stay
Original post by TornadoGR4

5-5

Latest