The Student Room Group

How can I pass mathematics ?

Well my question is obviously on how do I pass mathematics ?...Maths is really easy , in my opinion its just mostly the formula's thays needed to be remembered...Soo does anyone know like how to remember stuff like this & I personally do not have a good memory -_-
Reply 1
By using them.
Reply 2
Original post by IDONTKNOW42000
Well my question is obviously on how do I pass mathematics ?...Maths is really easy , in my opinion its just mostly the formula's thays needed to be remembered...Soo does anyone know like how to remember stuff like this & I personally do not have a good memory -_-

In general terms you need to practise a lot!

If you want more specific help you're going to need to give people a bit more information, like what level of maths you're studying!
Original post by IDONTKNOW42000

Practise or learn the derivations.
Reply 4
The more you practice the more it will become second nature and you will barely have to think to remember them eventually :smile:

pastpaperspastpaperspastpapers
Reply 5
Just repeatedly write it down. Get 1 formula and just write it and even look at it while writing it then just slowly stop looking at it. Also I suppose flash cards of every single formula.
Original post by War-Mac
Just repeatedly write it down. Get 1 formula and just write it and even look at it while writing it then just slowly stop looking at it. Also I suppose flash cards of every single formula.

NO NO NO NO NON ONO NO NO NO
TERRIBLE ADVICE
Try to PROVE the formulas
that's your best bet at remembering them
Reply 7
Original post by CancerousProblem
NO NO NO NO NON ONO NO NO NO
TERRIBLE ADVICE
Try to PROVE the formulas
that's your best bet at remembering them

:cry2::cry::console:
Depends on how you learn. I just plan on reading over the formulas over and over an writing them down like I suggested.
I really want to aim grade 6-9 for GCSE maths. I have tried so many methods but most of them aren't work for me and make me confuse..... From now, I actually found some useful methods that help me a lot! I am profoundly deaf, so it is very hard for me but I will just keep the fight for it! Please can you guys give me any advice on how to memorizing the whole formulas and get the grade 6-9? I would love to listen to the great advice from you guys:wink: Yes there will have some formulas booklet in exams but I want to know how do I can actually remember the whole formulas in maths. Also I really really want to aim from grade 6-9 in maths for mock exam. Recently I received the result for a higher tier of paper 1,2&3 and got grade 4 overall so I want to find a better way to get higher grade:wink: Thank you guys who read this and give me great advice:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest