The Student Room Group

How did your exam go?? 2015 A-level exam epic discussion thread!

So, in order to keep the sentiment thread clear of discussion, use this thread to discuss how your exams went! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

eco unit 1 was slightly shocking

psychology was a gift form god :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by scrawlx101
eco unit 1 was slightly shocking

psychology was a gift form god :smile:

What was so shocking? :tongue:
Reply 3
multiple choice for economics was hard but not sure if overall i did good or bad in the paper

Ocr psychology went alright i guess..
Original post by Nirgilis
What was so shocking? :tongue:
section
b no obvious supply and demand ques
Reply 5
I wrote on the exam paper not the booklet for economics so im kinda f up
Reply 6
Guys what did you put for the question about strengths of Strange Situation or something like that?
Reply 7
Original post by lallabuu
Guys what did you put for the question about strengths of Strange Situation or something like that?

Moved to the discussion thread :h:
Reply 8
Econ 1 was mixed. Some nasty questions in the multiple choice, twelve markers both were weird. Both 5 markers and 8 markers easy as usual. One of the essays was terrible and I pity anyone who did it (the one on inequality).
I did that, it wasn't that bad. Government intervention on three topics that were given to you, I thought it was quite generous tbh
Original post by Jarpreet singh
I did that, it wasn't that bad. Government intervention on three topics that were given to you, I thought it was quite generous tbh

Government intervention on export promotion?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did Latin today... bad paper, but hopefully I did alright :smile:

Friends did Psychology, and thought the paper was... yeah like scrawlx101 said, a gift from god xD
No, it was government intervention into inequality income, monopolies and negative externalities
Psychology Unit 1 seemed quite easy, worried that the grade boundaries are gonna be super high now :redface:
Original post by Feraligatr
Psychology Unit 1 seemed quite easy, worried that the grade boundaries are gonna be super high now :redface:

I didn't do it, but from what I hear, the essay question was an absolute gift..
I'm sure you did great!
Original post by Azarashi
I didn't do it, but from what I hear, the essay question was an absolute gift..
I'm sure you did great!

The essay was definitely a gift :lol:
Reply 16
Ah, I seem to be the only one who found the essays awful, so stressed about grade boundaries
Are you guys on spec A or B? (just to give me peace of mind)
Original post by Lily_May97
That 5 marker on filling in the paragraph with those words was 👌🏻☺️

Absolute gift that question:') annoyed that there was absolutely nothing on P and S waves though -.- and not much on plate margins... All that revision wasted:')
So i flopped my psychology Ocr AS level exam. The questions were so easy, it was a beautiful paper. But I answered the 10 marker on procedure wrong and then missed 5 marks after trying to correct it and ran out of time:frown:
Reply 19
We will never have time to complete the AQA theatre studies paper well.. That exam was far too short!!

Quick Reply

Latest