The Student Room Group

How often do you see your bf/ gf

Scroll to see replies

Original post by godivaontherocks
Sure you did hun, sure you did. :wink: Don't worry, we believe you. x

and what would you know? like i care if you believe me or not! the one person who i needed to believe me does! so idc what all you think :smile:
Original post by ScienceFreak17
and what would you know? like i care if you believe me or not! the one person who i needed to believe me does! so idc what all you think :smile:

Chill. I don't know a thing remember, no one does. Everyone believes you. :wink:You keep playing your dirty little games, it's all good.
Original post by eirinbeese
this thread is just...
I'm genuinely eating popcorn right now.
Made my night.

I'm eating biscuits :') TSR version of Made in Chelsea!! :biggrin:
Chill. I don't know a thing remember, no one does. Everyone believes you. :wink:You keep playing your dirty little games, it's all good.

i couldn't care less if you all think im fake or not! this thread was pointless nothing changed! but hey nice try :smile:

If you really didn't care what we think why make a new account to redeem yourself?:rolleyes:

Logic
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
If you really didn't care what we think why make a new account to redeem yourself?:rolleyes:

Logic

actually i made this account to prove something to Shak now leave me alone!

I'm sure you did :wink: Now run along and play your little "fun" games

If he believes you then hes a mug.

Logic

Lol wish I could rep you, but I'm fresh out of reps. Exactly, makes little sense to me.
Lol wish I could rep you, but I'm fresh out of reps. Exactly, makes little sense to me.

Rep me

Original post by eirinbeese
this thread is just...
I'm genuinely eating popcorn right now.
Made my night.

OMG hand over the popcorn! :biggrin: You've made me crave popcorn now x
I love how this thread escalated from a loved up comment to something like one of those Indian serials :')
Rep me

My browser isn't opening it... :frown: I don't know why. I'll try a diff browser in a sec. xx

Oh lol Annie, course! :tongue: I will rep you tomorrow? xx
(edited 8 years ago)
I love how this thread escalated from a loved up comment to something like one of those Indian serials :')

With atrocious special effects :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right :biggrin: It's like a bloody soap opera in here, gosh.
Reply 215
but too bad my accounts gone

Which one? You appear to have like a 100.
Original post by Te346

I'll say :biggrin: Lol like the girl version of 'Damoni'. But hornier and... sluttier.
Original post by Te346

scenekid1 and no ive only got 4 actually they keep getting banned coz of similar UN
Original post by ThatGuyRik
With atrocious special effects :biggrin:

[video="youtube;cVUyovTvMCw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVUyovTvMCw[/video]

:biggrin:
I've been with my girlfriend for nearly 4 years, we are both 19 and at different universities. I'm at Dundee whereas she is at Edinburgh and because of workload and distance I rarely get to see her. It often varies but it could be 4 times a month to once in 2-3 months. We make it work though and are ecstatic everytime we do getnto see each other. Younjust have to make the best out of the situation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending