The Student Room Group

Exam tomoro

So i come on here tryna help myself revise. Now ive just wasted 1hr of my life just checking out nothing. :/

Scroll to see replies

:five:
Me too :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Me too :smile:

Lool luckily the test is at 2pm not the early 9am one
Reply 4
Original post by EatAndRevise
:five:

Thanks for the high five :smile: lol
Original post by JustADude_

I'd much rather have an exam early in the morning than one in the afternoon. I have mine at 1pm.
Reply 6
Original post by EatAndRevise
I'd much rather have an exam early in the morning than one in the afternoon. I have mine at 1pm.

Depend if i actually revised, i have biology core wbu?

Mine is not tomorrow, it's on wednesday but it's at 1pm, I also would rather just get it out of the way :frown: just get it done and over with. Good luck 'dude', what exam is it, let me guess AS Geography?
Reply 8
Mine is not tomorrow, it's on wednesday but it's at 1pm, I also would rather just get it out of the way :frown: just get it done and over with. Good luck 'dude', what exam is it, let me guess AS Geography?

Yeah, Good Luck with yours too.. Thanks:smile:
Yeah, Good Luck with yours too.. Thanks:smile:

Thank you :smile:
Reply 10
Thank you :smile:

ahh what the heck ill follow you lol
ahh what the heck ill follow you lol

Haha Thanks, I was going to say that^ is the nicest I have been on TSR for a while :biggrin: (and this morning when I wished someone good luck on the econ exam) :tongue:
Reply 12
Haha Thanks, I was going to say that^ is the nicest I have been on TSR for a while :biggrin: (and this morning when I wished someone good luck on the econ exam) :tongue:

Looooll but really your a 'mean' girl:')
Looooll but really your a 'mean' girl:')

Feels nice to be nice sometimes, warms my cold heart :K:

I am literally just finding ways to procrastinate right now :frown: !! I should leave, Okay leaving in 3...2...
Reply 14
Feels nice to be nice sometimes, warms my cold heart :K:

I am literally just finding ways to procrastinate right now :frown: !! I should leave, Okay leaving in 3...2...

just leave k. :')
I love that face awhhh :') :') :') :'):') I haven't used/or seen it in a while!

Okay okay, now I shall go, I just needed to say that :')
Reply 16
I love that face awhhh :') :') :') :'):') I haven't used/or seen it in a while!

Okay okay, now I shall go, I just needed to say that :')

You actually make me laugh:')
So i come on here tryna help myself revise. Now ive just wasted 1hr of my life just checking out nothing. :/

Welcome to TSR. The place where the brightest and previously most studious students spend all their time procrastinating.
Reply 18
Original post by morgan8002
Welcome to TSR. The place where the brightest and previously most studious students spend all their time procrastinating.

Been on here for atleast 2 hours loooool. i wont be able to revise for anything with this site. gonna go back to bitesize
(edited 8 years ago)
You actually make me laugh:')

Why thank you, I make myself laugh! but then results day will come along and....:nopity:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending