The Student Room Group

Exam tomoro

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morgan8002
Welcome to TSR. The place where the brightest and previously most studious students spend all their time procrastinating.

I have never read anything more truthful, it's because of that STUPID orange notification circle!!!!!!!
Me too, got an exam at half 4. Done some revision, could have done more but I'm confident I'll get at least a 2:1 anyway.
Reply 22
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Why thank you, I make myself laugh! but then results day will come along and....:nopity:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: well i did need a grave partner...
Flit back and forth like I do. Revise, TSR, revise, TSR...helps break it up a bit anyway. Good luck :smile: xx
Reply 24
Original post by SophieSmall
Me too, got an exam at half 4. Done some revision, could have done more but I'm confident I'll get at least a 2:1 anyway.

All the best for it, better for you not to be on here till after your test lol
Reply 25
Original post by NeverTooLatte
Flit back and forth like I do. Revise, TSR, revise, TSR...helps break it up a bit anyway. Good luck :smile: xx

yeah thats what i should really be doing loolll, thankyou x
Original post by JustADude_
All the best for it, better for you not to be on here till after your test lol

Thanks, nah probably won't be on again til after the test.
Reply 27
Original post by SophieSmall
Thanks, nah probably won't be on again til after the test.

Np:smile:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: well i did need a grave partner...

Absolutely, count me in! :rip:
Reply 29
Absolutely, count me in! :rip:

will do:')
im gonna go now and stop procrastinating, maybe ill talk to you again before we get to the grave lool
will do:')
im gonna go now and stop procrastinating, maybe ill talk to you again before we get to the grave lool

I am about to use the self control app for the rest of the night, I have no choice but to result to that! And yes farewell, until next time friend! Good luck tmozzzz:biggrin:

Grave= my mum disowning me!
Reply 31
I am about to use the self control app for the rest of the night, I have no choice but to result to that! And yes farewell, until next time friend! Good luck tmozzzz:biggrin:

Grave= my mum disowning me!

Grave = No more family. =p
Loool yeah cya x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending