The Student Room Group

2-3 days worth of past papers enough?

I mean in a day you could get at least 5 or 6 done. This is per subject/ unit. I'm stressing out now!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JazzyT17
I mean in day you could get at least 5 or 6 done. This is per subject/ unit. I'm stressing out now!

why are you only just starting them now?
I mean in day you could get at least 5 or 6 done. This is per subject/ unit. I'm stressing out now!

What subjects and at what level?
Reply 3
Original post by corey7695
why are you only just starting them now?

Bad time management I guess. I was trying to finish the content first.

Don't worry. Believe in yourself. :smile: You can do it! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by fire_and_ice
What subjects and at what level?

History, biology, business studies and english literature.

AS
Reply 6

i did all my chem GCSE past papers literally the night before and ended up getting an A overall :smile: (I really wouldn't recommend it, it's so stressful haha).
History, biology, business studies and english literature.

AS

English literature is all about exam technique and your skills (and pretty obviously content understanding), so even a few past papers should suffice. History seems like a great amount of content, so I have no idea. Biology, well, keep those past papers rolling!

Good luck!

What examboard are you for English?
Reply 8
Original post by fire_and_ice
English literature is all about exam technique and your skills (and pretty obviously content understanding), so even a few past papers should suffice. History seems like a great amount of content, so I have no idea. Biology, well, keep those past papers rolling!

Good luck!

What examboard are you for English?

OCR, I'm doing Jane Eyre and Dickinson. Thanks for your reply. Tbh, I'm most worried about literature as I hate Jane Eyre!
Reply 9
Original post by Allison.
i did all my chem GCSE past papers literally the night before and ended up getting an A overall :smile: (I really wouldn't recommend it, it's so stressful haha).

Stress is really kicking in now!!
Stress is really kicking in now!!

They usually tend to repeat A LOT of the questions in papers though, as long as you've done a tonne of papers under timed conditions, you'll be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest