The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StarlightSmiles
Felt ill today and got absolutely nothing productive done. Now I'm behind, can't sleep despite being exhausted and am worried about catching up with everything tomorrow.

:hugs: same :sadnod: although I didn't even feel ill, I've just been really useless

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to Glasgow tomorrow after my counselling appointment. I'm going to the shopping centres. I've avoided going there for about 2/3 years because of panic attacks but I feel ready to face them now and I miss my days out in Glasgow so I need to bite the bullet. Just hoping its the same as usual, the thought of going is scarier than actually going.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm going to Glasgow tomorrow after my counselling appointment. I'm going to the shopping centres. I've avoided going there for about 2/3 years because of panic attacks but I feel ready to face them now and I miss my days out in Glasgow so I need to bite the bullet. Just hoping its the same as usual, the thought of going is scarier than actually going.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Am proud of you for taking this big step! :yep: Fingers crossed for you :hugs:
PS. Is it just me or is the new quote box mucking up posts for everyone else too??? :colonhash:
:bawling:
Original post by ScaryScience
:bawling:

Sorry you're having such a **** time of it, lovely. Would talking on Fbk help at all? No worries if not :console:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Sorry you're having such a **** time of it, lovely. Would talking on Fbk help at all? No worries if not :console:

I don't even know tbh. feel so traumatised and have an exam tomorrow and just cant. cant do anything. cant do it I don't even know anymore but just cant cope with this and endure this **** any more. :cry:
PS. Is it just me or is the new quote box mucking up posts for everyone else too??? :colonhash:

Not just you, the new design of the reply box is annoying and the spolier box doesn't let me type outside it after the box finishes either. There's a way to do it I'm sure but I'm not sure why they changed it.
Original post by ScaryScience
I don't even know tbh. feel so traumatised and have an exam tomorrow and just cant. cant do anything. cant do it I don't even know anymore but just cant cope with this and endure this **** any more. :cry:

Well if it would help to talk (doesn't have to be lucid/coherent), I'll be online for the next half hour :frown:

Original post by Valvopus
Not just you, the new design of the reply box is annoying and the spolier box doesn't let me type outside it after the box finishes either. There's a way to do it I'm sure but I'm not sure why they changed it.

At least if it's happening to you too, it means I haven't broken TSR :colondollar:
dont think im really a person ?
Original post by Pathway
dont think im really a person ?

Def are a person :hugs: Sorry to hear that you're dissociating (at least that's what it sounds like it could be?) :frown:
Def are a person :hugs: Sorry to hear that you're dissociating (at least that's what it sounds like it could be?) :frown:

yeah been realy baad lately . grounding doesnt work though :frown:
Original post by Pathway
yeah been realy baad lately . grounding doesnt work though :frown:

Did PMing the other night help ground at all? Coz we can do that for a bit (though I do need to sleep soon), just not sure how beneficial you found it :dontknow:
Did PMing the other night help ground at all? Coz we can do that for a bit (though I do need to sleep soon), just not sure how beneficial you found it :dontknow:

it did but i dont want to be a burden? but thank you for the offer :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
it did but i dont want to be a burden? but thank you for the offer :hugs:

We can PM for a little bit, not a burden at all. Just drop me a line about what's happening and I'll respond (am here intermittently between TSR and Facebook, so replies might be a little slower than normal :colondollar: )
We can PM for a little bit, not a burden at all. Just drop me a line about what's happening and I'll respond (am here intermittently between TSR and Facebook, so replies might be a little slower than normal :colondollar: )

dontknow even what to say? i dont know whats happening :frown:
Original post by Pathway
dontknow even what to say? i dont know whats happening :frown:

:jumphug:
no point anymore/ not point in anything just don't want to be me cause that is the only ways and if it isn't hen tis not ok
First exam tomorrow :eek:, but I do feel confident :yep:. However, this alone makes my head feel saturated and I just want to get away from it all. Luckily there is a week until the exam after, but it isn't any use when I just want to escape somewhere now!

What is probably annoyed me is the behaviour of this guy I know. I would say he is my friend, but the way he objectifies women is disgusting, behaviour that I hate. because of that we've hardly spoken to each other this academic year. And it doesn't help that for over 2 months now I've got stuck in my old bad habit of not messaging people, even if I don't really want to admit that a lot of the time people didn't reply :sad:.
URGHTUHFUJHN im so pissed off because cmht sent a letter on the 6th my uni only recieved the letter on the 11th and its for an appointment today (12th) (only just went into the kitchen, hhavent left my room today, so i only just saw it myself). i was supposed to inform them i was able to come and now im worried theyre gonna be like nah youcant have it. then ill have to wait for another 10+ weeks for it and i cant ****ing wait anymore this is so ****ing frustrating.

now im scared to sleep because i wont wake up in time (been sleeping either too much or not at all). feel like crying, but hey. at least im not as dissociated as i was like an hour ago haha