The Student Room Group

Is anyone else just chilling instead of revising?

Scroll to see replies

Went from looking at thymocytes to booking Berlin, counts as revision right?
Yeah me! I have a history exam on Wednesday but I just can't seem to get up and sit at the table and attempt questions. I've worked hard all year and now this......I am gonna force myself to get up in a min
Everyone in this thread needs to come back and post their results on results day ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by contradicta
Everyone in this thread needs to come back and post their results on results day ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL ouch.
Reply 44
Original post by Pugglet
Same here. I have the worst memory in existence

Yup and it went horrible lol.
Got confused with the last q too, wrote the right answer and crossed it out FML
Original post by Khawer
Yup and it went horrible lol.
Got confused with the last q too, wrote the right answer and crossed it out FML

They were literally obsessed with the strange situation
Reply 46
Doesn't feel like I have my first exam in 34 hours (wish I hadn't just calculated that).
It is very very odd.

I spent the evening making cakes, rather than revising, which was probably not the best decision...
The cakes were lush to be fair though :drool:
Reply 47
care to share them with me? :biggrin:

wish i had spent my non-revising hours doing something like that, i just read a book at a cafe nearby. though it was quite a good book. and quite nice coffee. though i may have had a bit much.
Original post by kelefi
care to share them with me? :biggrin:wish i had spent my non-revising hours doing something like that, i just read a book at a cafe nearby. though it was quite a good book. and quite nice coffee. though i may have had a bit much.

ooo what book are you reading?
I wish I spent my non revising hours reading. But that's because I do English literature so it'd still be revision
Original post by astronandos
i have my first exam on wednesday and i tried to properly start revision yesterday but i just ended up playing cs:go with some friends :d

omd i play cs:go too :d
Reply 50
Original post by kelefi
care to share them with me? :biggrin:

wish i had spent my non-revising hours doing something like that, i just read a book at a cafe nearby. though it was quite a good book. and quite nice coffee. though i may have had a bit much.

Banana and Pecan, FYI (with banana/butterscotch icing and little pecans on top) :giggle:

It was a bad decision. More unnecessary calories to fuel my procrastination :lol:

Which book? :h:
Original post by Don Pedro K.
omd i play cs:go too :d

I hate it, but it's just so damn addictive :frown:
Reply 52
Ugh. Procrastinating sucks.
I procrastinate but I also revise. Basically, what I do is I procrastinate with my books and notes open in front of me. It really cuts down the amount of time I procrastinate because you can literally see your books 'staring' at you which really helps.
It's actually made me really productive- in the past I'd get maybe 4 hours of work in a day, now I get about 6 hours in- generally consists of 3-4 past papers a day, marking time and then revisiting bits I've messed up in.
got exam today 1:30 just chillin rn on laptop fml
Sometimes I chill all year round.Then when exams come I cant stop chilling.So I just chill and panic the day before exams.Then exams over.So back to chillin.:cool: Warning : do not try this at home.
Reply 56
Original post by Neuth
Banana and Pecan, FYI (with banana/butterscotch icing and little pecans on top) :giggle:

It was a bad decision. More unnecessary calories to fuel my procrastination :lol:

Which book? :h:

sounds delicious, its worth the calories!

and the book was 20,000 leagues under the sea (dont know why, i just love that book).
Reply 57
Original post by thechemistress
I procrastinate but I also revise. Basically, what I do is I procrastinate with my books and notes open in front of me. It really cuts down the amount of time I procrastinate because you can literally see your books 'staring' at you which really helps.
It's actually made me really productive- in the past I'd get maybe 4 hours of work in a day, now I get about 6 hours in- generally consists of 3-4 past papers a day, marking time and then revisiting bits I've messed up in.

Just... how.
I have a maths revision guide about a foot away from me and all it is doing is making me stressed :lol:

Original post by nayana71
got exam today 1:30 just chillin rn on laptop fml

What's the exam? Good luck :h:

Original post by kelefi
sounds delicious, its worth the calories!

and the book was 20,000 leagues under the sea (dont know why, i just love that book).

I'll just keep telling myself that :giggle:

Ah... giant narwhals and all that? (Well, not quite...)
Original post by Neuth
Just... how.
I have a maths revision guide about a foot away from me and all it is doing is making me stressed :lol:

Its forsociology unit 1 and thanks:smile:
Reply 59
Original post by nayana71

Its forsociology unit 1 and thanks:smile:

Core 1 tomorrow - thank you :h:

You'll be fine :smile: Any other exams this week?

Quick Reply

Latest