The Student Room Group

Is it just me...

Is it just me that really, wishes they had an amazing relationship? I'm not the kind of girl to go and sleep with whoever I want, I'd rather have a relationship. Is it really, just me? If not, where the hell is he?!
Original post by amyperridge
Is it just me that really, wishes they had an amazing relationship? I'm not the kind of girl to go and sleep with whoever I want, I'd rather have a relationship. Is it really, just me? If not, where the hell is he?!

I just don't get it... *cant find the right emoji
Reply 2
Don't get what?
Don't get what?

nevermind... it was supposed to be a joke

I'm the same kind of woman. I want a real man.
Reply 5
I prefer relationships too. Anything else is a waste of time.
I don't really see the point in one night stands and hookups etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's all about time When time come the ONE will just be next to you But also like one of my friend said if you don't go meet new people or keeping your up to your social life you will never find someone lol One night stand I think it's just like a life style Some people like it some people don't Personally I will say relationship are much better because you know when you need there is someone always back you up and you can do the same to them ;-)
*raises hand* :colondollar:

Apparently there is a lot of people like this, i can't find them. I think we're being lied to! :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
I do too! :h: someday.. I hope. :lol:
I do. I would like a relationship like this.

From another thread that i posted
Original post by Anonymous
I will answer this question in the most cutest manner (be prepared)

Well, I want the girl I marry to love my flaws. Basically, If I do something wrong then the girl starts laughing and then kisses or hugs me... That would be amazing. Also, I want to marry a girl who is up for talking all night long. This would be crazy as I would love someone to chat with about stupid things that I wouldn't talk to my friends about. I would also love a girl who would allow me to play with her hair while watching a movie. Now that's the dream... I also want a girl who understands me and respects me. I also want a girl who has self confidence. (I'm shy myself, but confidence Is massive turn on for me, I don't mean loud, I mean the quite confident ones :smile: who are sensible) I also would love an intelligent girl. Basically, I want to have educated conservations with her and actually enjoy them :smile:.
You know something else I would love? As girl who would just sit in with you and watch movies together while in bed or on the couch.

I'm 16 and I've already decided the type of girl who I want to marry. Haha, Im also waiting for the right girl. I have yet to have an relationship. I want my first girlfriend to be perfect for me :smile:

I know it says marry, but you get the idea. I would like a relationship like that!!!
I want a relationship too but I'm currently stuck in a bit of a crap situation with an ex.. not gonna let it hold me back from meeting new people though! :bigsmile:
You're beautiful Amy I would love to be your boyfriend.
Same...
you're probs writing this and there is someone in your life that is just your friend but who would treat you like the boyfriend you've always wanted.... just saying
Original post by Anonymous
I do. I would like a relationship like this.

From another thread that i posted

I know it says marry, but you get the idea. I would like a relationship like that!!!

Agreed! That sounds like the male version off me if im honest. Films and a day in over a date any day.
Original post by Aceofhearts96
you're probs writing this and there is someone in your life that is just your friend but who would treat you like the boyfriend you've always wanted.... just saying

All my male friends know to tell me how it is. If they like me, tell me, if you don't like something about me, tell me. You get the jist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending