The Student Room Group

Is this typical behaviour off a boyfriend?

Say you are in at your boyfriends and waiting to leave is it typical behavour that he shoves his hand down your pants and squeezes your bum for a while? He does this everytime. Also when cuddling too he will put his hand down there at some point.

Another thing is when we are lying on his bed its kind of expected that some sexusl activity will occur but he puts his hand down the front of my pants and makes like a tune noise while sniggering. It annoys me as i know everytime the tune is going to come lol.

But yea ive no experience really with relationships so just wondered.
guys like bums, i always rest my hands on my girlfriends and she doesnt seem to care, but if you do say something
Reply 2
I like bums, big ones and I will not lie about it.
Praise D'ass
Original post by Anonymous
Say you are in at your boyfriends and waiting to leave is it typical behavour that he shoves his hand down your pants and squeezes your bum for a while? He does this everytime. Also when cuddling too he will put his hand down there at some point.

Another thing is when we are lying on his bed its kind of expected that some sexusl activity will occur but he puts his hand down the front of my pants and makes like a tune noise while sniggering. It annoys me as i know everytime the tune is going to come lol.

But yea ive no experience really with relationships so just wondered.

It depends on the guy. Some are more touchy feely than others, but if its making you uncomfortable or turned off please let him know! If you dont communicate what you want chances are he will carry on.
it's cringe-worthy folk like your boyfriend that make perfectly sexual people consider themselves asexual.
9/10 when I hug my girl I will put my hand on her bum (1/10 would be if it's an emotional hug) sometimes she will even move my hand to her bum.

The whole "tune noise" to me is a little weird though, don't tell me it's the benny hill tune?
Sounds like you're in a sexually abusive relationship. Sexual harassment can happen in relationships and so can rape don't forget that.

You should tell him that you don't enjoy his hands-on approach to affection 24/7 or just slap his hand away and see how he reacts.

The tune he hums before he puts down your pants actually sounds like abuse to me.
Original post by Daenerys...
Sounds like you're in a sexually abusive relationship. Sexual harassment can happen in relationships and so can rape don't forget that.

You should tell him that you don't enjoy his hands-on approach to affection 24/7 or just slap his hand away and see how he reacts.

The tune he hums before he puts down your pants actually sounds like abuse to me.

It's almost like you're trying to parody yourself at this point.
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
It's almost like you're trying to parody yourself at this point.

I'm actually serious there's something sinister and predatory about the humming. There's nothing wrong with being sexual with your SO but what the OP described is rather elaborate and reminiscent of sexual abuse especially the humming before he runs his fingers down her vagina... Like I said she should communicate her disdain at his touchy-grabby hands or just slap his hand away.
(edited 8 years ago)
You're his girlfriend and probably the only girl he is allowed to do that with, so it's quite normal, yes.

Don't know about the humming though, that just sounds a little creepy. Maybe you should ask him what that is about?
he sounds immature and pervy

jesus christ i hope your joking

on topic: the noise he makes when he touches your bum sounds hilarious, is it like a train?
I'm actually serious there's something sinister and predatory about the humming. There's nothing wrong with being sexual with your SO but what the OP described is rather elaborate and reminiscent of sexual abuse especially the humming before he runs his fingers down her vagina... Like I said she should communicate her disdain at his touchy-grabby hands or just slap his hand away.

You're talking complete *******s....so not unsual for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending