The Student Room Group

Is a "double-look" a sign of attraction?

I must admit, I'm not good with all these "signs" women give off ...

I was sitting at a table with a mate of mine and noticed this really attractive girl on the next table.

She was chatting with this bloke who didn't seem to be a boyfriend because they weren't being remotely intimate.

Anyway ... I looked at her with a smile. She looked at me then looked away to her left and then (I was still looking at her) she looked at me and then finally looked down and away.

Was it a "sign"?

I was quite drunk and didn't want to bother her.
Tbh it's not necessarily a sign that she found you attractive or wanted anything. It could be that you looked interesting to her (in a non sexual way) and she looked again on instinct. Or she looked again because she caught your smile and it made her curious about why you smiled - i.e. curious as to whether you were smiling to be polite or smiling because you found her attractive.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by godivaontherocks
Tbh it's not necessarily a sign that she found you attractive or wanted anything. It could be that you looked interesting to her (in a non sexual way) and she looked again on instinct.

"Interesting" in what way? Interested in my blue eyes are charming persona? :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
"Interesting" in what way? Interested in my blue eyes are charming persona? :biggrin:

I don't know hun. :tongue: You should've asked her. :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Original post by godivaontherocks
I don't know hun. :tongue: You should've asked her. :rolleyes:

Like I said, she was sat with some bloke at the time.
Original post by Anonymous
Like I said, she was sat with some bloke at the time.

Could've been a gay guy, could've been a friend... could've even been her boyfriend tbh. When my boyfriend sits next to me in the pub, we don't always look intimate. We sometimes just look like really good friends.

I take it you're unable to get her out your mind or something? Is there any chance you'd bump into her again in the future? Or are you just a bit disappointed that you weren't able to figure her out?
Reply 6
If she'd have looked at me like that I'd be wiping it on the curtains by now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending