The Student Room Group

What're y'all doing this summer?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
I thought you were already in the UK girl! Looking forward to uni,habibti?

No I'm still in France :smile:
Yesssssssss :biggrin:
Working (I'm going to be an English tutor :cute: yay kiddies), hiking for a while. Might consider swimmng again (might), preparing for next uni year since I want a fabulous placement
Pretty much expected this response from you

just keeping it real girl
Catching up on missed TV shows, sleeping, and eating, basically. If I'm feeling productive I'll get some A2 work done and start my EPQ.
Reply 24
Original post by LaMandarine
Working (I'm going to be an English tutor :cute: yay kiddies), hiking for a while. Might consider swimmng again (might), preparing for next uni year since I want a fabulous placement

What course are you doing?
Reply 25
Working, same as every other month :moon:
School tour to Madrid! Then inter-railing! Then one or two holiday courses! (then results -_-) Then off to university!!!

Can't wait...just the small issue of exams to deal with first....
Sod knows. All my house mates are likely going home, so if I don't have a chance to visit someone for a while I'll probably get a job, just to stop me going insane from being alone for nearly 4 months.
What course are you doing?

History and International Relations :cute:
Omg when are you going to newyork? I am gonna book my ticket for early July! Do you know where you're staying? They have a large Arab community there

Most likely August, depends on my older sisters. No not yet! W anti??
Applying for graduate jobs. And maybe visiting France with the family. (first time going! :biggrin: )
Going to Norfolk with my family and a 1 week orchestra course! :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by childofthesun
Most likely August, depends on my older sisters. No not yet! W anti??

I'm going in July but I should still be there in August
Reply 33
I have nothing planned and hope you have a nice holiday
Other than turning 23, I don't have any concrete plans.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Solo holiday to Rome, hopefully
I'm going to spend my summer reading about all the awesome things that other people are doing.
I'm going to festivals, preparing for my
First year at university & holiday to Mallorca and work earning lots of moneyyyy😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
Working and then 3 week holiday on the last month of the summer to visit my other half of family abroad.
Reply 39
Probably going to try to find a job, just as I did last summer & failed.

Quick Reply

Latest