The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by turn-to-page394
:congrats:

I'm going on a Disney marathon - songs wise. Not as bad but annoying - the songs are too catchy. :mad:

I meant "done" as in done with life because of the game :lol:

High school musical :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bonne chance pour l'examen d'ecoute et lecture demain! Il sera tout d'accorrd <3 Im absolutely shihtting myself I need an A* in this so badly for an A* overall oh my god this is it
Hi guys,

I done my R.E exam today. Basically for my 12 mark question in some points I said ''us''. For example, ''G-d gave us free-will so we should be allowed to use animals in medical research''. So would I get marks taken off because I said ''us''? I am really worried. I just realized after I came out of the exam. Someone please tell me!
Original post by Purple-Pixie
I completely agree, Ethics 1 was nice! Yeah Ethics 2 wasn't as great but I think it could have been a lot worse so I'm quite happy :smile:

Hi,

I done OCR Ethics 1 and Ethics 2 aswell. I completely agree with you. I loved the ethics 1 paper. It was dead easy but I didn't really like Ethics 2. I found it kind of hard. What do you think you got?
Original post by Trihawk7
I meant "done" as in done with life because of the game :lol:

High school musical :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know. :smile: I was congratulating you on your good timing with getting into a game now... :biggrin:

Ew, no :tongue: . 'Classic' disney all the way. (Hercules etc)
Original post by gcses2015
Hi guys,

I done my R.E exam today. Basically for my 12 mark question in some points I said ''us''. For example, ''G-d gave us free-will so we should be allowed to use animals in medical research''. So would I get marks taken off because I said ''us''? I am really worried. I just realized after I came out of the exam. Someone please tell me!

Should be fine. :smile:
Reply 6046
Good luck to everyone who has exams tomorrow
AQA B2 and B3 and French for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hxzel
Good luck to everyone who has exams tomorrow
AQA B2 and B3 and French for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same. Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

I done OCR Ethics 1 and Ethics 2 aswell. I completely agree with you. I loved the ethics 1 paper. It was dead easy but I didn't really like Ethics 2. I found it kind of hard. What do you think you got?

Yeah same. I'm hoping for A* on Ethics 1 but I really have no idea about the second. I essentially made it up as I went along. Though it seems a lot of people found Ethics 2 difficult so hopefully that means low grade boundaries.

Do you reckon anyone will post what they think the mark scheme will be after the biology exam tomorrow?
Original post by ImagineCats
Bonne chance pour l'examen d'ecoute et lecture demain! Il sera tout d'accorrd <3 Im absolutely shihtting myself I need an A* in this so badly for an A* overall oh my god this is it

Good luck to you too!! You'll do great I'm sure!
If I get an A* in both listening and reading (which is more than likely), do you think I will get an a* overall even though I got a B in one of the speakings and A* in everything else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6051
33/40 is so low for an a*! hopefully i can get it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sandvika
If I get an A* in both listening and reading (which is more than likely), do you think I will get an a* overall even though I got a B in one of the speakings and A* in everything else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes definitely

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck to everyone doing aqa Biology!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ha27
33/40 is so low for an a*! hopefully i can get it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you high that's not a low grade boundary?

Posted from TSR Mobile
French and biology today! Good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6056
Original post by Willnewman234
Are you high that's not a low grade boundary?

Posted from TSR Mobile

that is so low comapred to business which is like 38/39!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emmaalouisee
I'm sure you'll be fine, anyway, we're in the same boat- I wrote the title and my name in lowercase (though obviously caps for the first letter) and I didn't use spaces between the lines, haha, sorry OCR!

Oh okay good, thank you!

Hi,

Yeah I found Ethics 2 kind of hard too. I'm hoping that I got an A*/A in Ethics 1 and a B in Ethics 2. What about you?
Is anyone doing Edexcel ICT tomorrow where you have to make a website?
Original post by Purple-Pixie
Oh okay good, thank you!

Yeah I found Ethics 2 kind of hard too. I'm hoping that I got an A*/A in Ethics 1 and a B in Ethics 2. What about you?

Yeah same. Have you started revising Philosophy yet?

Latest