The Student Room Group

OCR AS ENGLISH mrs Dalloway notes

hello :smile: im currently studying for the OCR AS english literature exam; im studying mrs dalloway and Yeats's poems. after a very demanding and slow trek through the novel mrs dalloway i have written my notes and thought i would post them here in case anyone would like to use them for revision? :smile:
These are so helpful thankyou! How long did they take you?
Original post by sumaiyah177
These are so helpful thankyou! How long did they take you?

Awh I'm glad. They took quite a while. I kept adding to them then going back later adding more and looking through the Internet for more interpretations. :smile:
I don't know who you are, if you're male or female, but I absolutely love you. The exam is in 5 days, I have been taught terribly, understand Mrs Dalloway less well than someone who has read Joyce's Ulysses once would understand what they had just read, and these quote sheets have shown that there is some kind of divinity out there. I don't know how much an A grade is worth materially but if I get one it will be because of you and I will be forever indebted to you charlieecooper. Thank you.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by unreasonableman
I don't know who you are, if you're male or female, but I absolutely love you. The exam is in 5 days, I have been taught terribly, understand Mrs Dalloway less well than someone who has read Joyce's Ulysses once would understand what they had just read, and these quote sheets have shown that there is some kind of divinity out there. I don't know how much an A grade is worth materially but if I get one it will be because of you and I will be forever indebted to you charlieecooper. Thank you.

That has made my day!! And I'm female hehe. I'm really glad they've helped tho! And if you nhave any questions or whatever just PM me :smile: I'm really nervous for this exam, I just hope it's a good question! :smile: x
i have added a few more attachments that i have done recently - the first is critics comments which is one of the AO's that we need to include in the exam so i have written some down and the last is a few attachments are documents of topics that the question in the exam could possibly be so i have written down a short essay plan for each as theyre easier to remember :smile: i thought id just add them incase anyone wanted them x
These notes are so helpful! I am doing Mrs Dalloway and Emily Dickinson for poetry. Dickinson is especially stressing me out because I can scarcley remember around 4 poems and I am awful at relating them to other poems haha! Good luck for the exam everyone
Original post by tiaparker
These notes are so helpful! I am doing Mrs Dalloway and Emily Dickinson for poetry. Dickinson is especially stressing me out because I can scarcley remember around 4 poems and I am awful at relating them to other poems haha! Good luck for the exam everyone

Awh same! I'm doing Yeats and I'm finding remembering the links SO hard!! And glad these have helped. Good luck too, not long now and we'll be done :smile:
Thank you so much.. really helpful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending