The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:cry: I don't know why at this time - I just need to get things of my chest :frown:
Some people's words can hit you hard - still thinking although I tried to forget, it's not happening.
Original post by Mary562
:cry: I don't know why at this time - I just need to get things of my chest :frown:
Some people's words can hit you hard - still thinking although I tried to forget, it's not happening.

You seemed quite sad over these past few days, what's up :frown:?
This song should cheer you up !

[video="youtube;4N3N1MlvVc4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4[/video]
Reply 3363
The NHS has gone to the dogs :frown: , I so need to go private as this standard of no care is diabolical :frown:.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Unrested, unwell, unsupported, unsatisfied, uncertain, a little unstable, and as if I should be more uneasy about the prospect of my tennis match this eve than I in fact am :eyeball:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Take it easy today and good luck for later :smile: win all set and match..but be sure to pace yourself 🎾

Posted from TSR Mobile
stressed! exam in like an hour oh god i want this feeling to go away right now!!!!!!!!
Original post by Multitalented me
Ah alright hope it goes well & you get the job!
Idk what's happening there - up in the air atm

Oh, I didn't know that you are Welsh aha, how is it over there?
I'm not Welsh! I love to visit as my escape place from the city rat race.

AH alright, that's quite interesting :holmes: It's great to help the vulnerable out though! :h:
it's supporting funding or something not working with the clients - although one day I'd like to try to get back into the world of AT with support getting the quals.

Yeah I know what you mean aha, hopefully I get a lot of benefit from the course & I manage to get a job pretty swiftly afterwards :smile:
fingers crossed & start looking around for placements even its volunteering and such - they might prove useful when looking for sponsorship or work!

Yeah that could be it lol, I remember them saying that I can only get a discount but there hopefully are other alternatives.

Haha, it's always good to look on the bright side of life I suppose! :smile:
yeh I guess and hope it all work out, bye!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Thanks J! Will just be pleased have a hit tbh, certainly not expecting to win! :mmm:

Spoiler

Hello fellow J..weather is helpful with the sun being out but not being too hot that you get hear exhaustion. Pace yourself and don't go too far - listen to your body and the signs..enjoy the game - wish I was playing or watching haha, be ballgirl or umpire :smile: take care x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like a boat without a paddle!
Was fine but my neighbour is being a knob, playing music for everyone to hear.
I've also been thinking about certain things and am now second guessing related things in life too. Its just uncertainty that unsettles me sometimes.
Strange :|
I had a dream that I failed my C1 exam tomorrow.

Hopefully that's not a premonition.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
Strange :|

How come?
Original post by Emily.97
Was fine but my neighbour is being a knob, playing music for everyone to hear.
I've also been thinking about certain things and am now second guessing related things in life too. Its just uncertainty that unsettles me sometimes.

Mine have been doing that too for the past four or five days, I don't get why people do it. It's scummy as ****. It just screams "bellend".

& hope you're well.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Mine have been doing that too for the past four or five days, I don't get why people do it. It's scummy as ****. It just screams "bellend".

& hope you're well.

I know. As well as just being insensitive and selfish: why do I have to hear your blaring music?

Meh. Could be better. Hope you are too.
How come?

Had a Maths exam today, struggled with it. My mind just sort of went blank :/ Just feel sort of...deflated.
somewhat depressed tbh
Original post by SassKing13
Had a Maths exam today, struggled with it. My mind just sort of went blank :/ Just feel sort of...deflated.

That's understandable.
If its A levels it might not end up being an issue if your other grades for the subject (ie during a2 or with any other maths exam) are better. Worst case scenario you'd have to re take, but there's nothing you can do about it now. Try and shake it off and think about the next exam.
Original post by chelseafreak
somewhat depressed tbh

Certainly not alone there.
Certainly not alone there.

whats got you down?

Latest