The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

UEL. Anyone starting in September 2015?

so, I'm moving from Manchester area to London to study Illustration at UEL. Anyone else going to UEL, not specifically to do illustration.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by MorganCarson
so, I'm moving from Manchester area to London to study Illustration at UEL. Anyone else going to UEL, not specifically to do illustration.

ill be starting in september :smile:
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
awesome! What will you be studying? :smile:
Reply 3
awesome! What will you be studying? :smile:

early childhood studies, completely different to what your studying but hey haha! :smile:
Reply 4
have you paid your deposit? :smile:
Reply 5
have you paid your deposit? :smile:

i doubt i will be staying in accomodation just because i live around half an hour away, i have applied though but not paid the deposit yet, have you? :smile:
Reply 6
I have indeed as I live MILES away!! :smile: I'm so excited!
Reply 7
I bet! I'm excited to start again, I was at another uni but swapped :smile:
Reply 8
oh really? Why did you swap?
Reply 9
oh really? Why did you swap?

Just didn't really like the university I was at
fair enough :smile: Hope UEL will be good! :biggrin:
fair enough :smile: Hope UEL will be good! :biggrin:

I hope so too haha! :smile:
Hey AllI applied for psychology degree this year and got in 😀 I finally realised I wanted to go into psychology no now I got a conditional offer which I have met as I have a passed my access course just waiting for confirmation from my college and I should be starting on the 21st September. If anyone is at this university and starting their first year please kik me twenty15girl we could get to know each other.
I'm going to UEL to do psychology! (Illustration sounds cool though)
And I think that I will be staying at Docklands for the first year.
Hope to see you there!
Hi, I'm starting child psychology in September. I live in Hertfordshire so will be living at home and commuting. 😃
I'm starting psychology in september :smile: Going to be living in halls :smile:
Reply 16
I'm starting in September, doing a psychology degree and living in halls! Can't wait, going to be siiiiiick :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 17
I'm starting in september, studying accounting and finance, hoping to get my room in halls because I live in Birmingham and I've paid my deposit! I'm so excited I can't wait😁☺️
Hey, I am a current UEL Illustration student and I will be starting my 2nd year this September.
If you have any questions I'd love to help.
I'm starting in September studying Education with Psychology

Quick Reply

Latest