Still up if you need me :console:

Original post by Pathway
:hugs: Can i help?

hope you're ok Furry :frown:

Are you OK?
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Are you OK?

not really :frown: worked up about later i'm scared of it being potentially triggering/not knowing what she's going to ask/being on my own after :frown:
are you ok? how come you're still awake? :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
not really :frown: worked up about later i'm scared of it being potentially triggering/not knowing what she's going to ask/being on my own after :frown: are you ok? how come you're still awake? :hugs:

I should be at home most - if not all - of tomorrow so in an emergency if you can't get hold of anyone else, dropcall me and I'll ring/text you back?

I'm OK, just having sleeping issues atm :colondollar:
Original post by Pathway
:hugs: Can i help?

hope you're ok Furry :frown:

Are you OK?
:hugs: both. not feeling like talking but hope youre both ok
I should be at home most - if not all - of tomorrow so in an emergency if you can't get hold of anyone else, dropcall me and I'll ring/text you back?

I'm OK, just having sleeping issues atm :colondollar:

i'll keep that in mind thank you so much :hugs:

anything i can help with? :console: PM if you want?
Original post by ScaryScience

ok, the offer is there :yep: just try and stay safe :console:
Original post by ScaryScience

Am ok, dw xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
i'll keep that in mind thank you so much :hugs:

anything i can help with? :console: PM if you ...

Am fine, dw. And no worries :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midnightmemories
I haven't explained to my doctors about my issues... My GCSE exams start tomorrow... :eek:

School have been accommodating and have been amazing towards my situation, all my teachers have been emailed so i can just get up and leave if i feel like i need to... And then i can then go up to the library if i feel like i can't return to a lesson after five minutes of time away from the lesson...

Good luck with your GCSEs! Definitely talk to your doctor though and see what they can do.
Original post by Pathway
I'd say tell your CMHT regarding the food thing, because you don't want this to get worse than it already is. I've screwed my life up because of having an ED (had mine for 10+ years), and you really don't want that if you can help it. :hugs: If you need to talk, let me know. :smile:

I have an appointment on Friday so I think I will, and thank you. :smile:
I have this disgusting taste in my mouth and I feel so disassociated with myself, like I'm here but I'm not here...I don't like it.
I keep hearing something telling me to give up on everything. It's un recognisable
Original post by CescaD96
I keep hearing something telling me to give up on everything. It's un recognisable

If it's unrecognisable, consider it like a stranger's voice, and who the hell is a stranger to tell you what to do? They don't know you or what you go through, your voice is the only one that matters.

I don't deal with voices myself so i can't give any solid advice im afraid :console: :hugs:
Original post by Meaty_man
If it's unrecognisable, consider it like a stranger's voice, and who the hell is a stranger to tell you what to do? They don't know you or what you go through, your voice is the only one that matters.

I don't deal with voices myself so i can't give any solid advice im afraid :console: :hugs:

It's bugging me because I have an exam tomorrow. :frown: but thanks.
Body image/food

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous #2
Body image/food

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by superwolf

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous #2

Spoiler

Spoiler