The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CrimsonRainDrops
I just found out how the Figure 4 Leglock hurts someone... if I ever get into a fight I'll try get lock that in.

Ankle lock and armbar are better choices. Dragon sleeper is a really good one.

If you'd ever been in a fight you'd know there's no opportunity to get a figure 4 in unless the guy's already out.
Original post by ozzyoscy

If you'd ever been in a fight you'd know there's no opportunity to get a figure 4 in unless the guy's already out.

Damn dragon sleeper looks horrible, how are you supposed to lock that in?

Yeah I've been in a few fights but at my school usually the winner is the one who put the other on the ground. Whilst I was the one who usually got the most punches or last punch. I thought you can maybe struglle them into a figure 4.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1882
Elimination Chamber PPV announced for May 31. Huge! Good to see it back. Two PPVs in a month is excessive, but let's hope it's a great event.

It's a shame Bryan relinquished his IC title last night, but his health must come first.

Payback card
Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Randy Orton in a Fatal 4-Way for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena vs. Rusev in an I Quit match for the US Championship
King Barrett vs. Neville
Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus
The New Day vs. Tyson Kidd and Cesaro in a 2 out of 3 falls match for the WWE Tag-Team Championships
Original post by Mackay
Elimination Chamber PPV announced for May 31. Huge! Good to see it back. Two PPVs in a month is excessive, but let's hope it's a great event.

It's a shame Bryan relinquished his IC title last night, but his health must come first.

Payback card
Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Randy Orton in a Fatal 4-Way for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
King Barrett vs. Neville
The New Day vs. Tyson Kidd and Cesaro in a 2 out of 3 falls match for the WWE Tag-Team Championships

That actually looks like it could be a pretty good show. I don't care about the build at all and have barely been paying attention since Extreme Rules but I'll probably catch this PPV on the network at some point. :smile:
Reply 1884
Elimination Chamber and MITB within a few weeks of each other. Lovely.
Original post by Mackay

Payback card
King Barrett vs. Neville

Tag team match will be match of the night!

Sheamus/Ziggler should be really good too.

Bray Wyatt vs Ryback is the other one. Really hope they put on a good match as I've found their in ring work can be a little hit and miss.
Reply 1886
Original post by Excuse Me!
Tag team match will be match of the night!

Sheamus/Ziggler should be really good too.

Bray Wyatt vs Ryback is the other one. Really hope they put on a good match as I've found their in ring work can be a little hit and miss.

Ryback got the upper hand on the go-home show, so Wyatt will 100% win. Just hope they don't have a dud match-up.

The tag-team match will undoubtedly steal the show. Big E and Cesaro have, surprisingly, brilliant chemistry. Kofi and Kidd just add to that, and Woods is such a good manager type heel.

I'd suggest Wyatt, Sheamus, Barrett, The New Day, Rollins and Cena will all go over. Quite a heel-heavy show.
Original post by ozzyoscy

Can confirm that I have been in a fight where I tried to get a figure four in but ultimately failed. It all started going downhill when I paused half way through the initiation to shout 'WOO!' at the surrounding people.
Reply 1888
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Can confirm that I have been in a fight where I tried to get a figure four in but ultimately failed. It all started going downhill when I paused half way through the initiation to shout 'WOO!' at the surrounding people.

Madness. My go-to move when wrestling with my brother was always the Walls of Jericho, or the Crippler Crossface. Easily applied.

In the Accolade, why the **** don't they use their arms to escape? They're just rested on his thighs :confused:
Reply 1890
Original post by Depleted
In the Accolade, why the **** don't they use their arms to escape? They're just rested on his thighs :confused:

Lol. Also the fact that Cena's the only one to manage to escape using his arms, when Big E and Ryback (two of the biggest mother****ers on the roster) failed and were just subdued.
Original post by Mackay
Madness. My go-to move when wrestling with my brother was always the Walls of Jericho, or the Crippler Crossface. Easily applied.

You know hard it is to apply that kimura arm lock brock lesnar has? That seems deadly.
Reply 1892
Original post by CrimsonRainDrops
You know hard it is to apply that kimura arm lock brock lesnar has? That seems deadly.

Haven't tried. Legit tried to F5 my little brother once, though. Unfortunately, it ended up as more of an AA.
Original post by Mackay
Haven't tried. Legit tried to F5 my little brother once, though. Unfortunately, it ended up as more of an AA.

Never used a wrestling move it a real fight, just punched.

Me and my friends tried on each other(as far as I can remember) Stunner, Spear, Masterlock, Ankle Lock, Sharpshooter, boston crab, sleeper hold, that move Chris jericho has like the boston crab but with one leg and the sharpshooter.

Most painful one I remember is the sharpshooter or Ankle Lock. Also dropped a people's elbow on some kid my age lying on the ground during a drama lesson that was making fun of me. Also flipped a table on the same guy :/
(edited 8 years ago)

I only fight on the internet
Original post by Depleted
I only fight on the internet

Don't worry, everyone on the internet only fights on the internet.

...Except me.
Reply 1896
Tag-Team Elimination Chamber match set for the Elimination Chamber PPV. Great stuff. Good to see the tag division elevated.
Reply 1897
This week's SmackDown results:

Spoiler

Lesnars Kimura lock is the easiest to lock in. I once did a perfect sweet chin music on my brother.

Spears hurt a lot as well surprisingly. I missed learning the rugby tackle so would spear instead.
Original post by Mackay
This week's SmackDown results:

Spoiler

Alright show. I'll probably watch Sheamus/Amboroes, Kidd/Kingston and the Lana promo. Really curious what the Adam Rose promo was as well. They wasted him this week. First time i've wanted to see him.

Quick Reply

Latest