The Student Room Group

How often do you see your bf/ gf

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Anonymous
[video="youtube;cVUyovTvMCw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVUyovTvMCw[/video]

:biggrin:

Gosh. That's convulsive. People actually watch this crap? lmao
So is there anyone here who isn't actually Indian or from one of those useless surrounding countries that annoy the UN? All I can smell right now is chicken tiikka masala.
[video="youtube;cVUyovTvMCw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVUyovTvMCw[/video]

:biggrin:

LOL that was funny :biggrin:
I probably see her every other day? Sometimes daily sometimes every few days. Am I a bad boyfriend for kind of not wanting to be with her all day every day? I value her company but sometimes I feel like I want some space and enjoy spending time with friends a lot as well :s-smilie:
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
To answer OP: Last time I saw my boyfriend was 2 months ago and next time I'm seeing him is in 2 months :zomg:

Haha thanks... Is it a LDR?
Original post by katiiiiie
About once or twice a month for a few days at a time, sometimes longer.

How comes?
Original post by doodle_333
we live together, but various commitments mean that sometimes we don't really 'see' each other for a day or two (i.e. I leave before he gets out of bed and he gets home after I've gone to bed) but if we've had a hectic week or two then we'll make sure we spend some quality time together at the weekend, we also have a couple of hobbies we share so that helps to spend more time together

I'm 23 and we've been together around 4 years

if you're not happy then talk to your partner about it, it doesn't mean being clingy it just means prioritising each other and making sure the other feels important - I'm sure there is a compromise you can find

Love this.. thank u x
Original post by BayHarborButcher
I probably see her every other day? Sometimes daily sometimes every few days. Am I a bad boyfriend for kind of not wanting to be with her all day every day? I value her company but sometimes I feel like I want some space and enjoy spending time with friends a lot as well :s-smilie:

No not at all... despite this thread i think space is healthy in a relationship Im just worried about how much distance is too much
Haha thanks... Is it a LDR?

yes it is - we basically live 3 hrs away from each other by train

how come you don't see your bf a lot?
I see him most days even if only briefly, or at least every other day. We only tend to get one or two days a week where we spend a whole afternoon or evening together though.
How comes?

We are long distance (250 miles apart), so it is difficult to see each other as he works and I'm still in education.
Reply 231
Never

I'm single
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
yes it is - we basically live 3 hrs away from each other by train

how come you don't see your bf a lot?

He works and Im still at uni. Although he says he loves spending time together he values his space and loves being able to spend time doing things outside of our relationship to like seeing his friends and catching up on his own things. I guess he is more secure in our relationship than me and more emotionally mature than me
Every weekend, with every other weekend being my weekend in work and so we see each other literally in the morning before work on both occasions and after work for a few hours until we go to bed on the Saturday and he goes back home on the Sunday.
The other weekend is when I go to his (90 minute drive) and we have the full weekend to do whatever we want.

Been together a year and a half
Original post by katiiiiie
We are long distance (250 miles apart), so it is difficult to see each other as he works and I'm still in education.

I live 5 hours away from my bf and I'm in education and he's in full time work but we manage to see each other every other week maybe once every 3 weeks? And I have a weekend job and work most evenings - it's about how badly you want to see each other and then other commitments won't matter
I live 5 hours away from my bf and I'm in education and he's in full time work but we manage to see each other every other week maybe once every 3 weeks? And I have a weekend job and work most evenings - it's about how badly you want to see each other and then other commitments won't matter

We live a 3 and a half hour train journey apart. We see each other either once every two weeks, sometimes we have to wait longer. It isn't just a matter of other commitments, I don't work and it is hard to afford the train journey that often. When we do see each other, we'll spend three or four nights in a row together, and if it is holidays we usually spend around 10 nights to two weeks together. It works for us.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending