The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by lilangel217
:hugs:
Hope you get better soon :h:

It's probably exam stress.
Do you usually stop eating when stressed?

Yeah. Everytime I have a panic attack or my anxiety kicks in, I just stop eating. Makes me feel sick :erm:

Original post by lyrical_lie
I get like that sometimes. It's not that I find food ew it's just I'm too lazy to go and make something then I end up ravenous which isn't great. A good way to get you interested in food is reading recipes etc and get yourself excited about what you're going to create. Or keep something handy in the fridge that you can snack on even if you don't want a whole meal but something to keep you going.

It is probably this too lmao, I probably am just lazy too :colondollar:
Original post by Dinaa

Yeah. Everytime I have a panic attack or my anxiety kicks in, I just stop eating. Makes me feel sick :erm:

It is probably this too lmao, I probably am just lazy too :colondollar:

No problem :h:

Maybe it's just a case of you need to take as much care of yourself as you can, because it'll go once your exams are over
Like even if you have small things, a little bit at a time, just so you don't lose too much weight.

Reply 22
Original post by lilangel217
No problem :h:

Maybe it's just a case of you need to take as much care of yourself as you can, because it'll go once your exams are over
Like even if you have small things, a little bit at a time, just so you don't lose too much weight.

Will try not to :redface:

Like a few weeks ago, I wanted to lose weight.. But yesterday I look in the mirror and i'm like god dayum dee.. you skinny :lolwut:
I workout though, dem squats :smug:

Original post by Dinaa
Will try not to :redface:

Like a few weeks ago, I wanted to lose weight.. But yesterday I look in the mirror and i'm like god dayum dee.. you skinny :lolwut:
I workout though, dem squats :smug:

I guess the most important thing is staying healthy.
No point in losing weight if it's having a bad effect on you :h:

:lol:
Original post by Dinaa
Definitely

Maybe have a glass of wine or something.
Reply 25
Original post by Wilfred Little
Maybe have a glass of wine or something.

Haram bruh, al'haram :erm:
Maybe you're stressed about exams? I know that when I have loads of work to do my appetite decreases a lot. You could try eating fruit or yogurt as it's bland and doesn't require any cooking. Take care:smile:
Original post by Dinaa
Haram bruh, al'haram :erm:

Sorry, didn't know.

Well I hope you feel better soon.
Well can you mail your food to me.
Maintaining my 3100 calorie diet as a student is expensive. #gymlife #curlsforthegirls #hoeready
Loving food isn't why we eat it (Well, sometimes it is). We eat food because we NEED it. So just eat.
Told you I didn't reply to peasantry.

And hey ^.^
I mean it's bad that you're appetite's not great atm but the answer definitely isn't to stick up an avatar of a crying (probably starving) black child :rolleyes:

It's most probably stress as you've got exams atm.
Original post by Dinaa
Thanks, but what are they going to do that'll make me love food :colonhash:

You may be lacking in some vitamins that have made you lose your appetite so they might give you some vitamin supplements to bring your appetite back to normal
Reply 33
Original post by So Instinct
Told you I didn't reply to peasantry.

And hey ^.^

Excuse me Kam, you just did.. ONCE again :erm:

Original post by Little Popcorns
I mean it's bad that you're appetite's not great atm but the answer definitely isn't to stick up an avatar of a crying (probably starving) black child :rolleyes:

It's most probably stress as you've got exams atm.

Lmao, my avi has always been a sad baby. It's cute mate, don't hate :unimpressed:

Original post by Emily.97
Loving food isn't why we eat it (Well, sometimes it is). We eat food because we NEED it. So just eat.

Ok mum :K:

Thank you and true say :3

Original post by Wilfred Little
Sorry, didn't know.

Well I hope you feel better soon.

It's okay and thank you :smile:

Original post by iAmanze
Well can you mail your food to me.
Maintaining my 3100 calorie diet as a student is expensive. #gymlife #curlsforthegirls #hoeready

Rofl, top kek will send you me mams curry, kl :awesome:

Original post by Lularose83
Maybe you're stressed about exams? I know that when I have loads of work to do my appetite decreases a lot. You could try eating fruit or yogurt as it's bland and doesn't require any cooking. Take care:smile:

Thank you for the advice! :hugs:
Original post by Dinaa
Excuse me Kam, you just did.. ONCE again :erm:

:ashamed:
image.jpg
This one's cute but yours is just traumatic. Someone needs to call NSPCC for that poor thing.
Reply 36
Original post by So Instinct
:ashamed:

YEAH :cool:

Original post by Little Popcorns

This one's cute but yours is just traumatic. Someone needs to call NSPCC for that poor thing.

Uh no. 1550422_baby-crying1_jpg49b6d43fecb43d8abe7aaf199b344408 (1).jpeg>>>>>>>>>>image.jpg
Whenever I have exams coming up this also happens to me. I just can't eat, however once exams are done with I am back to normal. I also throw up every morning when I am close to an exam.

I guess it is normal.
Reply 38
Original post by yo radical one
I don't particularly want to drag this thread off topic which is why I am ignoring the highly academic child prodigy ani666 who is definitely well informed and will probably go on to have a great job with the respect and acclaim of her peers (sarcasm), but...

In general there are times when a person physically can't eat, which is why, 'just eat it' serves no purpose

well if there's times that a "person physically cant eat" it obviously isn't such a big issue, so what the hell is the need to cry about it, and ya, I am a child prodigy compared to this person who needs to be TOLD to go to a doctor if they think something is wrong DUHHHHH
Reply 39
Original post by ILovePancakes
You sound absolutely retarded.

I've not really eaten anything because of exam stress and what I do, I just vomit it straight back up :frown:.

My mum is trying to get me to drink smoothies and have juice that's not from concentrate in an attempt to get some fibre and vitamins into me :smile:. So you could try that :h:. Hopefully it'll get better ASAP so it doesn't cause a distraction from your exams.

Just ignored that guy :redface:

Oh no, that's not good. Good your mum knows what to do, sounds like a good idea :awesome:
Hope you get better and stahp stressing! You will do so so well, I believe in you. You WILL go Cambridge!

Stay well :lovehug:

Latest

Trending

Trending