Original post by hellokittymad
*happy dance* GOT MY UNI CARD TODAY!!

Fantastic! :party:
abuse

Spoiler

Original post by PandaWho

Spoiler

---------------------------------

Has TSR stopped letting people subscribe or something? I'm not wanting to at all, but noticed a couple days ago I could see who had given me rep, and also today just saw that I could upload a larger avatar (though not an animated .gif) and also this site http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc.php?do=subscribe-to-tsr redirects to something else for me.
Was this recent? I can't find anything out and too scared to make a thread :tongue:

Hope everyone's okay :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
abuse

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway
abuse

Spoiler

:hugs:
Im around if you need to chat hun, can PM me if you need, or can give you my facebook/skype :jumphug:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by purple-duck

Spoiler

Has TSR stopped letting people subscribe or something? I'm not wanting to at all, but noticed a couple days ago I could see who had given me rep, and also today just saw that I could upload a larger avatar (though not an animated .gif) and also this site http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc.php?do=subscribe-to-tsr redirects to something else for me.
Was this recent? I can't find anything out and too scared to make a thread :tongue:

Spoiler

Everyons a sub currently because of exam times so everyone can access the revision stuff or something i heard

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superwolf
Fantastic! :party:

Im so nervous....I've literally no idea what to do xx

Spoiler

clinicla psych she tried to help mee ground but all it did was make me dissociate more/stop crying so guess not crying is good dont know reallt. i dont know anything

thank you hope you are ok?

:hugs:
Im around if you need to chat hun, can PM me if you need, or can give you my facebook/skype :jumphug:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you dont want to triggr i hoep you are ok too
Original post by Pathway
abuse

Spoiler

:jumphug:

Spoiler

Spoiler

They've made all the learning resources free over the exam period, so everyone's effectively a sub for a couple of months other than a few features I think.

Edit: Panda beat me to it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Pathway
clinicla psych she tried to help mee ground but all it did was make me dissociate more/stop crying so guess not crying is good dont know reallt. i dont know anything

thank you hope you are ok?

thank you dont want to triggr i hoep you are ok too

I wont be triggered hun i promise, around if you need me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
:jumphug:

Spoiler

They've made all the learning resources free over the exam period, so everyone's effectively a sub for a couple of months other than a few features I think.

Edit: Panda beat me to it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wont be triggered hun i promise, around if you need me

Posted from TSR Mobile

dont know what id evenn say my head isnt wokring
Original post by Pathway

Right now focus on being kind to yourself hun, watch a nice film, maybe get some snacks, curl up under your duvet and just be kind to yourself :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway

Can say anything but up to you :hugs: As Panda said being kind to yourself is most important, but please try stay safe :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i've got no music for a month my stupid ipod went through the washer because i was so out of it and forgot to take it off my jacket
Right now focus on being kind to yourself hun, watch a nice film, maybe get some snacks, curl up under your duvet and just be kind to yourself :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

suposed to be working i have exams this week. im scared to eatbut i almost passed out inthe shower this morning. dont know what im doing anymore. feel like everything is too much to handle

Original post by furryface12
Can say anything but up to you :hugs: As Panda said being kind to yourself is most important, but please try stay safe :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

will try just dont know anyore.
food related

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway
suposed to be working i have exams this week. im scared to eatbut i almost passed out inthe shower this morning. dont know what im doing anymore. feel like everything is too much to handle

will try just dont know anyore.
food related

Spoiler

Your health is a lot more important than exams though, as easy as it is to say :hugs: But please do :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest