The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hellokittymad
i've got no music for a month my stupid ipod went through the washer because i was so out of it and forgot to take it off my jacket

Oh nooooooooo. What a nightmare! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
abuse

Spoiler

:jumphug: not true at all hun, don't be so hard on yourself xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Your health is a lot more important than exams though, as easy as it is to say :hugs: But please do :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

just scared

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:jumphug: not true at all hun, don't be so hard on yourself xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

just dont knwo what to do cant stop crying
Oh nooooooooo. What a nightmare! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i keep on having flashbacks the ipod was the only thing that kept me grounded
so scared for my exam tomorrow :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: You'll do good. :smile:
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: You'll do good. :smile:

ahhh I dunno, I keep worrying that the essay questions will be something I'm rubbish at :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahhh I dunno, I keep worrying that the essay questions will be something I'm rubbish at :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even if you get tough questions you'll still get through and pass them, you're definitely smart enough to get through this! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You will be fab lovely. :lovehug:
Original post by Pathway
abuse

Spoiler

Aw chook, not true at all. :no: Am around if talking would help? :console: My inbox is always open. :hugs:
Even if you get tough questions you'll still get through and pass them, you're definitely smart enough to get through this! :yep:

okay :colondollar: I can only try my best I suppose :yep: and I'm at least better prepared than I was last year. I don't think I even knew the names of half the topics last year :tongue:

Original post by sherbet_lemons7
You will be fab lovely. :lovehug:

thank you lovely :hugs: :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which bits do you think you are at? Even though you aren't! Do you want to go over them later?
Original post by Pathway
just scared just dont knwo what to do cant stop crying

Sorry for the late response - got dragged to the gym :sadnod: Am back home at laptop now if PMing would help :console:

Original post by hellokittymad
i keep on having flashbacks the ipod was the only thing that kept me grounded

Really sorry to hear that :frown: Is there no way of getting a new one sooner? They're quite expensive things though, aren't they? I remember the time I lost my iPod Classic (still not sure how I did that). Was gutted :frown:

ZOMG, IT LET ME REP YOU :eek2:

Go Socky! :woo: :rave: :woo: You can do this! We believe in you! :hugs:
ZOMG, IT LET ME REP YOU :eek2:

:eek: The fifth sign of the apocalypse! :eek:
:eek: The fifth sign of the apocalypse! :eek:

I know!!!!!!!!! :eek: :afraid: :hide:

:horse:
Original post by Pathway
just scared

just dont knwo what to do cant stop crying

:console:

Can PM if you need :jumphug:
exam was shocking. cried and just everything poppingout at me. don't know what to do. have failed the year I know it I just cant be me and I cant do this
Original post by ScaryScience
exam was shocking. cried and just everything poppingout at me. don't know what to do. have failed the year I know it I just cant be me and I cant do this

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Exams aren't the end of the world, you're going to get through this. Talk to someone at uni, tell them what's going on and see if you can come up with an action plan with them. :smile:
Biology exam went okay today... One down, twelve more. Unsure if I'm able to survive them all if i get as anxious as i was before the exam tho...
Original post by Midnightmemories
Biology exam went okay today... One down, twelve more. Unsure if I'm able to survive them all if i get as anxious as i was before the exam tho...

Well done. :hugs:

Latest