What was the question?

Does lypase produce glucose/glycerol/glycogen
Original post by abbiemallett

It's glycerol!
Original post by abbiemallett

Glycerol
I messed up on the uses of glucose question; I couldn't remember the 4th use so I put for photosynthesis instead of to make cellulose to strengthen the cell wall!
Original post by RachJess4
I messed up on the uses of glucose question; I couldn't remember the 4th use so I put for photosynthesis instead of to make cellulose to strengthen the cell wall!

What did you put for the ratio and homo/heterozygous questions?
Reply 45
It wasn't where it peaked on the graph it was where it was at the end of exercise
Original post by DylanC99
It wasn't where it peaked on the graph it was where it was at the end of exercise

Yeah I measured the heart beat and the other thing at the end of exercise
Original post by Major Wilson
Glycerol

Dammitt I changed from glycerol to glucose
Reply 48
Original post by staro62
what was the answer too the homo hereto one I'm not sure i got it right

Alot of people I asked said homo , homo then hetro
What did everyone put for the four marks on plants using energy and the one about them being from the same ancestor (fossil question) thought it went well but will the grade boundaries be high?
What did you put for the ratio and homo/heterozygous questions?

I was so confused because 224:705 doesn't simply, so I put that it was approximately 1:3 because that's what it should have been if it was genetically accurate even though I know that was wrong!

As for the homo and hetero question, I put that both the white and the purple plants in the first generation were homo, and the purple plants produced were hetero!
I just wrote in the numbers as 705: x can't remember other number but just a standard purple to
White ration
What did you guys put for why the pH decreased for the question with the bile, the milk and the lipase? I made some weird guess about how the fatty acids neutralised the bile because I had no idea!
Original post by Jamesstanley0
What did everyone put for the four marks on plants using energy and the one about them being from the same ancestor (fossil question) thought it went well but will the grade boundaries be high?

Plants get their energy from the sunlight and convert it into glucose and oxygen
for the same ancestor it was speciation
Original post by Desouza123
Plants get their energy from the sunlight and convert it into glucose and oxygen
for the same ancestor it was speciation

Oh good I put that!
what did yoiu all get for the magnification of the muscle cell
I messed up the magnification question, I put 40x when it was 400x. I didn't understand how many copies were needed for polydactyly and cystic fibrosis and the reason why the pH changed for both investigations. Apart from those it was decent, it was a weird paper though!

I know a lot of people put 40x, and it even said that it was a "light microscope", so I think that 40x may actually be the correct answer.
I mucked up on the punnet square, the 0.01 magnifying thing and the 2nd page with bile and milk like wtf
Original post by nabster458
what did yoiu all get for the magnification of the muscle cell

40 but it's 400
What did use put for the magnification question its bugging me! I put 40 but wasn't sure to convert to (mm)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending