The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

|| Falmouth Freshers 2015 ||

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rsadudley
Oh wow that sounds really cool :smile: and I'm doing photography:smile: where are you from??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's cool! I'm from London, where abouts are you coming from?
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Original post by Stefan_H
Oh that's cool! I'm from London, where abouts are you coming from?

Aww cool so how long does it take you to get there?? And I'm from Portsmouth :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww cool so how long does it take you to get there?? And I'm from Portsmouth :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

About 6 hours, I'm guessing it's a lot shorter for you coming from Portsmouth? :smile:
About 6 hours, I'm guessing it's a lot shorter for you coming from Portsmouth? :smile:

Yeah a lot shorter just over 4 hours :smile: so excited to get down to falmouth :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah a lot shorter just over 4 hours :smile: so excited to get down to falmouth :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! This summer is going to go slowly while we wait :smile:
Same! This summer is going to go slowly while we wait :smile:

Ahh I know it's going to suck :/ going to work loads so I have more time to go out next year :tongue: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Sidings folks, I'm in block F! First floor :biggrin:
Original post by Pocamora
Hey Sidings folks, I'm in block F! First floor :biggrin:

I'm so jealous that you Sidings people get to know your blocks already!

Good luck anyway :biggrin:
Original post by Pocamora
Yay another Sidings person! :biggrin: I haven't paid my deposit yet (still scraping up the money!) but I'll do it on monday :smile:
What block are you in? Have you found anyone else in the same flat as you? :tongue:

Ahh I've payed my deposit. I'm in block A I haven't found anyone in the same flat but I have in the same block. Ahh it's so exciting! x
Reply 229
Original post by cmaudholmes
yeah exactly! Hahaha thats is a pretty random question but i'm the same! They're dark blue i think, i dont know if they're the same everywhere at Glasney but i'd assume that they are!

Hey current first year here to answer your random questions. The carpets at Glasney are either red, blue or green depending on where your room is, it's luck of the draw!
Original post by MeganGi
Hey current first year here to answer your random questions. The carpets at Glasney are either red, blue or green depending on where your room is, it's luck of the draw!

Ahh thanks for posting this! You might have just helped me avoid an awful colour clash. :smile:
Reply 231
Original post by charlottei
Ahh thanks for posting this! You might have just helped me avoid an awful colour clash. :smile:

Don't worry as a Graphic Designer I feel ya
Original post by MeganGi
Don't worry as a Graphic Designer I feel ya

Oh I'm doing Graphic Design there too. :biggrin: I'm hoping you're happy with the course?
Hi guys! I'm about to finish my first year at Falmouth so please feel free to message me about anything!! Hope you're all super excited for Sept :smile: x
Original post by liviegrace
Hi guys! I'm about to finish my first year at Falmouth so please feel free to message me about anything!! Hope you're all super excited for Sept :smile: x

Hi! I got my accommodation offer to stay in a shared study bedroom in Glasney and I was wondering if the size was big enough for two people? I'm kinda weary because I have a lot of stuff and am worried that I'll hog up the space (my first choice was a single room but they were all taken =.=)
Also when did u move in to your accommodation? ^ ^
Original post by meraki123
Hi! I got my accommodation offer to stay in a shared study bedroom in Glasney and I was wondering if the size was big enough for two people? I'm kinda weary because I have a lot of stuff and am worried that I'll hog up the space (my first choice was a single room but they were all taken =.=)
Also when did u move in to your accommodation? ^ ^

Hello!! I hope you're well. I moved down to Cornwall on the 13th of September. The study bedrooms are really nice, all the rooms here in Glasney are quite big :smile: You will have enough room, I have a lot of stuff with me too.. don't worry! Please feel free to message me about anything else. I hope I answered your question for you! :redface:
Hello!! I hope you're well. I moved down to Cornwall on the 13th of September. The study bedrooms are really nice, all the rooms here in Glasney are quite big :smile: You will have enough room, I have a lot of stuff with me too.. don't worry! Please feel free to message me about anything else. I hope I answered your question for you! :redface:

Thank you, you answered everything ^ ^ Sorry there's more accommodation questions coming! Do we clean the bedroom and kitchen ourselves cos I know other places have cleaners? If you are sharing a room does that mean there will be more people sharing the kitchen?
I know this is a bit of an odd request, but if anyone has pics of the glasney bedrooms then please share :smile: especially ones with different floor colours! (I'm planning my room decor aha)
Original post by meraki123
Thank you, you answered everything ^ ^ Sorry there's more accommodation questions coming! Do we clean the bedroom and kitchen ourselves cos I know other places have cleaners? If you are sharing a room does that mean there will be more people sharing the kitchen?

No problem at all, that's what I'm here for :smile: Yes, we clean the bedrooms and kitchen ourselves. We have cleaners who hoover the hallways and they also tidy the kitchen but it's definitely down to us to keep everywhere clean! :smile: You will be sharing a room with one other person but you'll be in a flat with around 7 other people. The kitchens are very big so it's not cramped or anything but yes, you will share a kitchen with the whole flat :smile:
No problem at all, that's what I'm here for :smile: Yes, we clean the bedrooms and kitchen ourselves. We have cleaners who hoover the hallways and they also tidy the kitchen but it's definitely down to us to keep everywhere clean! :smile: You will be sharing a room with one other person but you'll be in a flat with around 7 other people. The kitchens are very big so it's not cramped or anything but yes, you will share a kitchen with the whole flat :smile:

Thank you so much for your help! I just paid my deposit and I can't believe that this is happening! ^o^

Quick Reply

Latest