Reply 100
Original post by Foreboding
For the systems question you could put 3 of the four:
Urinary
Respiratory
Digestive
Nervous

For the other one its reproductive

For the other one, do you think immune system is ok?
Original post by rjw99
did anyone else feel that it wasnt like any of the past papers? in terms of question style and difficulty?

are you saying it was harder or easier- i felt it was harder but maybe thats just real exam pressure
does anyone know if they give marks or take away marks, as in if you wrote something wrong in an answer could you still get full marks?
guys believe it i dont know today morning i was reading what this guy wrote and exact those 3 questions came i dont remember who he was but wow
Original post by rjw99
did anyone else feel that it wasnt like any of the past papers? in terms of question style and difficulty?

I thought the exact same, the paper seemed to be harder than most of the past papers I had done :/
Original post by samanthaclarkson
for the question about whats in the testes and what does it do do you just write that its testosterone and promotes male secondary sexual characteristics eg deepening of voice?

I wrote that... And said that testosterone sustains the secondary sexual characterises throughout adulthood

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 106
Original post by Yuuchin1
are you saying it was harder or easier- i felt it was harder but maybe thats just real exam pressure

i thought it was harder, but the style of questions was really different. Like the first question joining the things together that was completely new (and easy), and the leaf question too was unlike anything else
Hey guys what did you say for the question which asked the scientists concludes the only month not safe for swimming is April, 1 mark support this claim 1 mark why it not might not be true

i wrote that the pollution level could rise or fall as it did in october so theres nothing to stopping it from happening in april. so if they took a second reading in april the disk may have gone below the safety line
Original post by HalaA9

hmmm... when they said system im not sure if they meant it as a collection of organs. I mean, there isnt a particular organ for the immune system par say.
Original post by Realforce
They wouldn't evaporate in a closed container, would they?

i just said to dehydrate them by drying them in the sun
Original post by samanthaclarkson
i just said to dehydrate them by drying them in the sun

lol I said sprinkle salt on it and put it in a warm dry place
Are you guys giving chem?On thurs?
Original post by PalwashaAyubb

yep need to revise testing for ions etc.
Original post by HalaA9

I am 96.483737373738383838% sure immune system is okay because it incorpates the system of lymph nodes and bone marrow

I am... Not looking forward to it....

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am 96.483737373738383838% sure immune system is okay because it incorpates the system of lymph nodes and bone marrow

are they organs though? <_< im not sure anymore

and whats with that random number
Btw who here is 4 or 5 or 3 hours ahead me so he or she can tell me the paper or if anyones 3 4 hours behind me i will tell the questions.Right now its (9:35 Pm here pleaseeee
what did you put for why the measurement for the most polluted lake may be wrong? i put human error, and sediment/mud in the water
Guys I'm pretty sure you have to cut the tubers off the potatoes because yield is the usable part of the plant and tubers are not usable
Btw who here is 4 or 5 or 3 hours ahead me so he or she can tell me the paper or if anyones 3 4 hours behind me i will tell the questions.Right now its (9:35 Pm here pleaseeee

@_@ where are you?

they have different papers for different time zones so thats impossible i think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending