just prove the equations they give you

Um.. Rolla pls

Proofs for C1:

Arithmetic Series.
Quadratic formula

Know them?
Reply 23
yeh sequences and series yuss
but quadratic formula??? whaaat dontchu jus need to know the formula and apply it?
Original post by Onion Ring
Finally I've found my people! I've been feeling ****-faced all year panicking about these bloody exams and they've all gone **** and I'm ****ed but I'm very glad I've finally found some other **** ups - sorry for your loss of course!! :smile:

Lol have you finished already? What are you studying? My exam starts literally in 2 days.
Original post by Cherry82
Lol have you finished already? What are you studying? My exam starts literally in 2 days.

Nope I've got four more! R.S, Psychology, English Literature and Film Studies. :colondollar:
Reply 26
I should probably join in on this ... I was hoping for straight A's at the end of this year .. I know I have already failed economics and geography .. so the best I can get is 2A's .. Retaking it is!
Op, you are not the only one who feels like this, the best thing to do is try your best and see what you get on results day.
Nope I've got four more! R.S, Psychology, English Literature and Film Studies. :colondollar:

Oh, we've got English Literature together! :biggrin:
Friday, need to remember those quotes.
Original post by harmer1998
I should probably join in on this ... I was hoping for straight A's at the end of this year .. I know I have already failed economics and geography .. so the best I can get is 2A's .. Retaking it is!

No worries, do you have more papers coming up for economics by the way? If not just re-sit them in year 13. If you get two As why repeat, that's great.
Oh, we've got English Literature together! :biggrin:
Friday, need to remember those quotes.

I still haven't gotten used to the structure of the essays :s I think I'm pretty screwed.
I still haven't gotten used to the structure of the essays :s I think I'm pretty screwed.

Structure? How? Just P.E.E on it :smile:

Literally:
P- Point
E-Evidence
E-Explain
C/S- Contrast/similarities to wider reading
E-Evidence
E-Explain
L-Link back to central question

This is just a quick plan for structuring your essay, as long as it's cohesive- you'll be fine. Don't worry.
Structure? How? Just P.E.E on it :smile:

Literally:
P- Point
E-Evidence
E-Explain
C/S- Contrast/similarities to wider reading
E-Evidence
E-Explain
L-Link back to central question

This is just a quick plan for structuring your essay, as long as it's cohesive- you'll be fine. Don't worry.

WHAT IS THAT
Is that for the source thingy question (q1)??
WHAT IS THAT
Is that for the source thingy question (q1)??

Yea, but you could use this in section one and section two of your paper.
My exam board is AQA- The struggle for Identity in modern Literature but you could use this scheme for anything to be frank.
Yea, but you could use this in section one and section two of your paper.
My exam board is AQA- The struggle for Identity in modern Literature but you could use this scheme for anything to be frank.

Hmmm I'm doing WW1

Quick Reply

Latest