The Student Room Group

Have you ever pretended to be drunk?

I have when I was younger and out with the cool kids, pretended to be so wasted I threw myself in a bush and pretended I was to drunk to walk and was on the floor foaming out the mouth, even as we got to my house I acted like I couldnt get my key in the door and spoke in a madeup language. But as soon as I got in and saw my mum I was normal. The next day I was a hero at school, I claimed to remember nothing of the night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Nope 'cause I was not that desperate to be cool...
I've tried to pretend to be sober if that counts

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've pretended to be tipsy when out with some friends, there's no harm in that, but never full out drunk.
No.
No, I may have exaggerated my level of drunkness at some point but never full on pretended
I have no need to pretend, I just get drunk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
You are all boring

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by T.I.P
You are all boring

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry I don't have the confidence to jump in a bush and I don't know how to make it look like my mouth is foaming. Am I a bad person? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by channies
Sorry I don't have the confidence to jump in a bush and I don't know how to make it look like my mouth is foaming. Am I a bad person? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by T.I.P
You are all boring Posted from TSR Mobile

haha says someone who pretends to be drunk, at parties those are the most boring people
Reply 11
Original post by TARS
haha says someone who pretends to be drunk, at parties those are the most boring people

I create memories for people that they take to the grave

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by T.I.P
I create memories for people that they take to the gravePosted from TSR Mobile

lol what
Reply 13
This was... not cool at my school :confused: Drinking was, but being totally wasted and unable to hold said drink wasn't!

Besides, anybody who comes in the next day after that sort of scenario is clearly telling fibs somewhere along the way.

Quick Reply

Latest