The Student Room Group

LOL B2 was funny.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iMacJack
For the ratio one you had to do the no. of purple/no of white to get the X in X:1, so it was like 3.147984844 or something so I just put 3.15:1.

Hello friend, how does a flower produce an offspring of 0.15?. Your maths was capable but your logic was sub-standard. Thanks for lowering the grade boundary!
Original post by Aiah_AH
Hopefully you got it right (: That exam was hella unfair, it was more geography and maths than Biology

Once again thanks for lowering the grade boundary!
Original post by Mikasadoge
Hello friend, how does a flower produce an offspring of 0.15?. Your maths was capable but your logic was sub-standard. Thanks for lowering the grade boundary!

Are you sure mate?
Are you sure mate?

Dude, you do realise you have to round? Ya tard, you can't physically get 0.15 of a flower.... top banter kok. Thanks for lowering the grade boundary, much appreciated. Every time I see a post like this the grade boundary drops by 1 mark. However, for people like you I expect them to drop by 60 marks. Good day sir, have fun regretting your life.
Dude, you do realise you have to round? Ya tard, you can't physically get 0.15 of a flower.... top banter kok. Thanks for lowering the grade boundary, much appreciated. Every time I see a post like this the grade boundary drops by 1 mark. However, for people like you I expect them to drop by 60 marks. Good day sir, have fun regretting your life.

It's people like you that should have just been blown over your mum's face tbf. I know for a fact I am correct, have fun being an ignorant human.

Obviously you can't. It shows there for a fact that it's not 3:1 though. 'top banter kok'
It's people like you that should have just been blown over your mum's face tbf. I know for a fact I am correct, have fun being an ignorant human.

Obviously you can't. It shows there for a fact that it's not 3:1 though. 'top banter kok'

If I'm the ignorant one, tell me how it is possible to have 0.15 of an offspring? And it's ironic how you use ignorance as an insult when you are so ignorant that you cannot even see your own ignorance. Closed minded much?
On the kidney and urine question, I used a technique which really helped,

Just got up for a piss at start and had a sip of it in the toilet to test for what was inside.
Really gr8 for me, helped.
(edited 8 years ago)
If I'm the ignorant one, tell me how it is possible to have 0.15 of an offspring? And it's ironic how you use ignorance as an insult when you are so ignorant that you cannot even see your own ignorance. Closed minded much?

What do idiots like you genuinely get off of coming on a forum and attempting to belittle people. The reason you're getting so up-tight and defensive in the first place is because you've realized your error. Unlucky pal.
Reply 28
it was 3:1, if you did some simple research on Mendel or had capable maths skills compared to that of a year 7. Thanks for lowering the grade boundary though.

No need to be a dick about it bruh (: and yeah I'm pretty sure alot of people got the same, it's just the fact that it was a really random question in a biology paper. I got the same too,you're not special (y)
Reply 29
Once again thanks for lowering the grade boundary!

Again! I got the question right dick face (:
What do idiots like you genuinely get off of coming on a forum and attempting to belittle people. The reason you're getting so up-tight and defensive in the first place is because you've realized your error. Unlucky pal.

No, I've realised your error. Find me 0.15 of a flower please. Oh wait I have realised my error, you are not intellectually advanced enough to understand your own mistake, therefore it is futile for me, a superior being, to argue with you, a mere ant, oops another mistake *0.15 of an ant.
I am indian and top of that I have level 8 autism, so I was not able to effectively communicate my answers to the paper

I think I've got 5/60, still enough with the way you guys lowered the grade boundaries for me!
Reply 32
Original post by JassyC
I got that but apparently you were supposed to convert into mm and the answer is 40 or 400. IDK how though:s-smilie:

40x for 1 mark, 400x for two marks(:

You basically measure the 4 cm line, make it into mm by multiplying by 10 so to have 40mm

Then do 40/0.1 for 400
Reply 33

Don't worry about it, he's probably just a really sexually frustrated nerd with no friends so gets kicks out of annoying people (:

When people are nervous they make mistakes end of, Just ignore him be the bigger person (:
Reply 34
Original post by jagbalgmanhammed
On the kidney and urine question, I used a technique which really helped,

Just got up for a piss at start and had a sip of it in the toilet to test for what was inside.
Really gr8 for me, helped.

This actually made me LOL xD Nice trick, I'll try it in the future (:
I generally did well.
However, since I am not human and my organs died around 300 years ago, I have no knowledge of what 'biology' is.

Still got higher than you lot though.
(edited 8 years ago)
I left the 6 marker till the end. Found that i was starting the question when the invigilators where collecting up the papers. Didn't read the question properly and wrote something completely wrong. So annoyed blew my chances of A/A*
Reply 37
Original post by UnKnowN1029
I left the 6 marker till the end. Found that i was starting the question when the invigilators where collecting up the papers. Didn't read the question properly and wrote something completely wrong. So annoyed blew my chances of A/A*

Don't worry about it at all, it's in the past now and you still have B1 next month to make up for it plus your ISA (: Grades don't define a person don't worry, and A/A* is pretty possible, you only need an A* in your ISA plus 1 exam with the others at A for an overall A*

It's okay, examiners understand that everyone was under pressure and let's be real AQA are slacking with test papers since 2013. These questions aren't even biology anymore.

Hopefully you do well in the rest of your GCSEs (:
hahahahahahaha, this paper tho
No, I've realised your error. Find me 0.15 of a flower please. Oh wait I have realised my error, you are not intellectually advanced enough to understand your own mistake, therefore it is futile for me, a superior being, to argue with you, a mere ant, oops another mistake *0.15 of an ant.

tbh i think theyll give you the mark either way because they didnt specify and a lot of people were confused about it. calm down plz einstein

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending