The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PalwashaAyubb
what did you write for why sperm duct and not oviduct?Man i mentioned menstraul cycle and most of my friends too so it that wrong?

I put because it's easier to operate on, as the oviducts are internal. Not too sure though.
Original post by Steliata
Alkanes and alkenes can be tested for with bromine water, one turns the solution orange and one stays clear. Unfortunately I can't remember which is which...

Other way round. Bromine water is orange and decolourises with alkenes and stays orange with alkanes. As far as alcohols are concerned I don't know what tests you're supposed to know at GCSE as I do as but probably pcl5 or maybe that they burn with a clean blue flame

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone do B2 foundation? How did you find it? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody got any good resources for RE Roman Catholic paper 1 (WJEC is the exam board)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moe889
How was the b2&3 exam for aqa today? Anyone wanna share some answers?
Posted from TSR Mobile

What did everyone get for the magnification? I think I made a mistake but oh well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by irfan_blue
What did everyone get for the magnification? I think I made a mistake but oh well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did not have a ruler but the length should have been divide by 0.01 as the length was mm not cm. answer was 400

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Willnewman234
I did not have a ruler but the length should have been divide by 0.01 as the length was mm not cm. answer was 400

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really, I got 400 and I thought I was wrong. Kind of annoyed how many Maths questions were in B2 and B3.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There you go I got 40 I'd get 1 mark?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had B1 today...

Nope.
Did anyone do the AQA additional science paper?
Anyone here done the AQA french listening and reading? Listening was so hard!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree,im not good at the listening on a good paper never mind this one can kiss my A goodbye ahha
Reply 6091
Original post by irfan_blue
There you go I got 40 I'd get 1 mark?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 40 too, how many marks was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6092
For aqa b2, what did everyone tick on the table where you had to decide if purple, white, and offspring flowers were homozygous or hertzygous? I hated that question in fact I hated the whole paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
I got 40 too, how many marks was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
For aqa b2, what did everyone tick on the table where you had to decide if purple, white, and offspring flowers were homozygous or hertzygous? I hated that question in fact I hated the whole paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

it was the worst paper! It's okay though everyone thought it was hard. Most of the questions were stupid, aqa sucks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RadonGhost
I wasn't sure I said use a transect line ?

I said use a transect line! Crap, I forgot it said tree :frown: that was such a hard paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gcses2015
Yeah same. Have you started revising Philosophy yet?

I've written out all my notes and flash cards for it but I still need to learn them, which I'll be doing over half term. What about you?
I'm genuinely curious here- In an RE exam can you call yourself God or Jesus? It takes up less space than "As a Christian, I believe..." "I am God. I say that...."
YOU SEE?
Original post by negatron
I said use a transect line! Crap, I forgot it said tree :frown: that was such a hard paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know. What did you get for the ratio one, I got 3:1 ?
Original post by RadonGhost
I know. What did you get for the ratio one, I got 3:1 ?

I did too, 3:1 is the Mendelian ratio as well so pretty sure that's right

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest