The Student Room Group

AQA Biology B2 Exam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elroo
I put they were too small
thats whta it says on bbc bitesize

GOOOO bitesize... i cant persuade other ppl to try it... its their loss!! its v helpful
Original post by Elzie123
I had no idea what to put for that mitochondria question! I put they were too small or they were see-through!! I know it sounds stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes thats correct but I added more detail I said it can be viewed in electron microscope but i'm pretty sure you got the mark
For the 77 one, you had to go up and to the left because it was when exercise finished. My exam went quite well as I had learnt speciation off by heart!! Hope I got an A/A*
Reply 243
for the first one i put...THESE NUTS! HA!
Original post by Chandan1998
For the 77 one, you had to go up and to the left because it was when exercise finished. My exam went quite well as I had learnt speciation off by heart!! Hope I got an A/A*

Yeah so did i - I made an mnemonic for it 'IGNAIN' = Isolation, genetic variation, natural selection etc.etc!! it worked cuz i used it :biggrin:
It wasn't 3:1 because an exact answer was 3. Blahhhh:1 and you can't have decimal places

Posted from TSR Mobile
For the heart beat one did u have to read off the graph when he finished exercise so read off when the graph stopped
Original post by Joecoloco69
It wasn't 3:1 because an exact answer was 3. Blahhhh:1 and you can't have decimal places

Posted from TSR Mobile

so did u put 405:929 or wot ever the numbers were???
Original post by Desouza123
For the heart beat one did u have to read off the graph when he finished exercise so read off when the graph stopped

When he finished exercise I think

Yeah - follow the line across to the y-axis from where the shaded section ended...KWIM? or...
For the magnification question you were supposed to messure it horizantally not vertically so 7cm
7×10=70
70÷0.1=700
Do any of you remember what you got for the heart beat?
Original post by koolgurl99
For the magnification question you were supposed to messure it horizantally not vertically so 7cm
7×10=70
70÷0.1=700

You had to measure the scale. It was 4cm so:
4x10=40
40/0.1=400

I'm pretty sure it was that

ummm ....heck i think it was around 148?!! or was that sumthin totally diff...
WBU? u member?

I got 88
Thn the strok was 138
Then i did 138×88 which was 12 thousand sth
Original post by Smingle
0.1mm (scale) = 4cm

4cm = 40mm

40/0.1 = 400

Anyone else get this for magnification?

I got this too
For the 5 marker what did u lot put?
I put something along the lines of Runner 1 had more heartbeats so more oxygen more aerobic respiration which helps the muscles contact. He also had more blood flow so this removed more lactic acid which prevented anaerobic respiration
Original post by epicflyingcat
You had to measure the scale. It was 4cm so:
4x10=40
40/0.1=400

I'm pretty sure it was that

Ohh crapp >.<
Original post by kwstudent
ummm ....heck i think it was around 148?!! or was that sumthin totally diff...
WBU? u member?

i think i got 148 too! i think 38 was the other value i got too?
this was about person 2 right? ugh i don't even know anymore tbh haha
I thought u wrote specification

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending