The Student Room Group

AS English Literature AQA LITB1 Resources

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hey can someone please give me some advice on how to structure 42 makers, im so confused
does anyone have any notes on Rossetti or Frost poems???
I'm doing

Rossetti
Browning
Gatsby
Enduring love

Anyone have any revision materials for these texts?
Or predictions?
I go Dom's too! I really appreciate these notes, thank you! ☺️
Laboratory is definitely likely to come up. So is patriot and chapter 1 & 3 of gatsby.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
hey, does anyone have any resources for My Last Duchess by Browning? I'm really struggling to understand this poem for some reason :/
Hi - Have you got any notes for Tennyson? They'd be really helpful...!
Anyone got anything on auden
Is anyone studying The Kite Runner and The Road? Also, what are you predictions for Tennyson's and Browning's poetry to come up in the exam?
Reply 49
Original post by CallumH97
Is anyone studying The Kite Runner and The Road? Also, what are you predictions for Tennyson's and Browning's poetry to come up in the exam?

For Browning, I've been told it's likely to be either The Patriot or The Laboratory & Tennyson, Tithonus.
Original post by CBftw
For Browning, I've been told it's likely to be either The Patriot or The Laboratory & Tennyson, Tithonus.

Thanks. I really hope The Laboratory comes up, I feel like it's one of the easier poems to write about.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 51
Thanks. I really hope The Laboratory comes up, I feel like it's one of the easier poems to write about.

No problem & yeah - any poem apart from Fra Lippo Lippi & The Pied Piper would be great :smile:
Reply 52
I have made a revision powerpoint for poets Rossetti and Frost for aspects of narrative, hope this is useful:smile:
Reply 53
Original post by ammaarah01
does anyone have any notes on Rossetti or Frost poems???

ppt I've done on them
Original post by CBftw
hey, does anyone have any resources for My Last Duchess by Browning? I'm really struggling to understand this poem for some reason :/

I have some notes on some of it ^.^

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 55
Original post by _moriartea
I have some notes on some of it ^.^

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks!
Reply 56
For Browning my teacher predicts Laboratory too. and something about morality for the second part.

section B could be creation of character or contrast?
omg thank you thank you thank you <3
Any predictions for Section B of the exam? My teacher seems to think it will be related to the settings featured in the texts
Reply 59
Any predictions for Section B of the exam? My teacher seems to think it will be related to the settings featured in the texts

Section B could be Repetition, creation of character or Closing sentences according to my teachers. but then again you never know with AQA

Im studying Keats, Browning, Short Stories and Kite Runner

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending