The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ImagineCats
I'm genuinely curious here- In an RE exam can you call yourself God or Jesus? It takes up less space than "As a Christian, I believe..." "I am God. I say that...."
YOU SEE?

I would love to try this... but grades
Anyone doing the crucible aqa lit exam on Monday? Any guesses on what the question(s) will be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RadonGhost
I know. What did you get for the ratio one, I got 3:1 ?

lol i got that wrong :/ i wrote the actuall numbers

i know i needed to simplify, and i did but a decimal number appeared :/ and i thought why is it not a whole number
i really want a B in my overall additional science, I have 39 marks in my ISA and I think it was 40 for an A, and I think maybe in the biology today maybe I would of gotten a high B, what would I need to get in my chemistry and physics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RadonGhost
I know. What did you get for the ratio one, I got 3:1 ?

I had no idea what that was so I just wrote the number :colondollar::colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6105
Original post by tryrevise
I did too, 3:1 is the Mendelian ratio as well so pretty sure that's right

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wrote 3.14:1, is that right? Will I still get the mark even though I haven't rounded it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6106
Original post by Sophiaoreillyg
Anyone doing the crucible aqa lit exam on Monday? Any guesses on what the question(s) will be?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am but I hope it's not on any minor characters

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6107
In Year 11 you can do this National Citizen Service (NCS) thing, I was just wondering has anyone on here has done this before or is doing it this year? Just would like to see if anyone has had any experience with it and whether they would recommend it or not :smile:
How is everyone? :awesome:
Original post by Will24
In Year 11 you can do this National Citizen Service (NCS) thing, I was just wondering has anyone on here has done this before or is doing it this year? Just would like to see if anyone has had any experience with it and whether they would recommend it or not :smile:

Well, my ex-boyfriend did it and he absolutely loved it, he never stopped talking about it, he would definitely recommend it to you xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Purple-Pixie
I've written out all my notes and flash cards for it but I still need to learn them, which I'll be doing over half term. What about you?

Our teacher made us revision guides so just gonna read that during the half term. :smile:
Guys what would happen if I wrote in 'gel ink' for an exam? It's like a really normal visible easy to read black pen but the invigilators say no gel pens??

Worried :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep I am and most people say either John, Elizabeth and/or Abigail and Parris
Could be putnams or danforth

Posted from TSR Mobile
More aqa b2-3 pls I need to know what I got right/wrong! For the milk bile question I wrote that the lipase breaks the fat in the milk into fatty acids which lowers the ph
Anyone else do edexcel it unit 1 today? Living in a digital world I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gilo98
Well I cant wait to leave my Secondary School.... :biggrin:

have you started any of your exams yet????
Original post by Don Joiner
Guys what would happen if I wrote in 'gel ink' for an exam? It's like a really normal visible easy to read black pen but the invigilators say no gel pens??

Worried :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should be fine. :smile:
Original post by SSAA9
I am but I hope it's not on any minor characters

Posted from TSR Mobile

there's a crazy teacher that always guesses what questions are going to come up and she always gets it right, this year she predicts it will be Danforth and his power/ theocracy/ corruption of Salem something like that, if it's not that I'm screwed BC that's all I've been practising 😰

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6119
there's a crazy teacher that always guesses what questions are going to come up and she always gets it right, this year she predicts it will be Danforth and his power/ theocracy/ corruption of Salem something like that, if it's not that I'm screwed BC that's all I've been practising 😰

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope it's that too, but Abigail hasn't come up yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest